chapter 14

I was sitting on a bench. Near the soccer field. 

The guys wanted to play soccer today and asked me if i wanted to watch. 

Which is rare for me. Because i am in the libary or my room at this time. 

However it's fun to watch the guys play soccer. Along with a huge group of fangirls. 

Who are deadglaring me because not any girls has been sitting so close and on the the bench when the guys played soccer. 

It was the halftime break. I passed out towels and bottles of water.

''Thanks Luna'' said xiumin. 

I smiled. ''Your welcome'' 

Chanyeol kept stretching his right arm. 

''Urghh.. Luna can you place a heat band-aid on my shoulder? My arm doesn't really feel all too well after the bump with D.O'' 

I nodded. Grabbed the heat band-aid from his bag. 

He lifts up his shirt from the back. Girls were all happy and screaming of jealousy when i paste it on his shoulder. 

Ofcourse i know where they come from however not totally either because i'm just pasting a band-aid that's all. 

Then i went back to sit on the bench. Kai sat down next to me. 

Brushing his hair back and all in the sweat, Tired. 

Somehow his sexual charm goes up when he is like that? 

I noticed that too by the girls when he is like that. Hard working? 

Well who doesn't like a guy who is hard working.. 

''Having fun?'' i asked. 

He looked at me and smiled. ''Yeah it has been a while that i joined to play.'' 

I smiled back. ''I see. I'm happy to see you all having fun'' 

''Ah! why not shoot the ball for once?'' asked kai. 

Ai.. 

''Hmm you know kai. I'm not great at such things as shooting. It's kinda dangerous'' i said. 

He laughed and stood up. Grabbed my hand. Making me stand up. 

''Come on! you don't know if you try. Don't worry i will be there.'' he said. 

I sighed. ''Fineee... Don't let me say i told you''  

We took a bit of a distant of the goal. Kai grabbed me the ball and puts it infront of me. 

''You can do it! just kick it hard'' he said. 

Which i did but missed... ''Ah.. Is alright. Everybody can miss. Just keep trying untill you hit it.'' he said. 

I tried to kick the ball.. Starting to get frustrated that i can't kick it ! What is this? Magic?? 

A prank???! 

Then i try to kick so hard that i lost my balance. 

''Oh god!'' 

I was prepared to fall but after a second i didn't feel anything like a hard ground. 

I open my eyes. Kai caught me. ''Are you alright?'' he asked worried and a bit shocked. 

I nodded. ''Y-yeah..'' I stood up with kai's help.