His night-black eyes held a hopeful glimmer, and his beautiful lips were slightly parted. His eyebrows were furrowed, giving him that lost-puppy look. Hell, how could I say no to that look? Why was he pulling that kind of face? It was bad already that he was just so breathtakingly gorgeous.

"I-I..." I stutter, unable to look away from him. "Hell, stop looking at me like that! I can't even— your face, stop it!" I couldn't speak correctly, the expression on his face was just too loveable and sweet!

He grinned joyfully, leaned down and captured my lips with the softest and sweetest kiss ever. I didn't want our kiss to become rough, I just wanted it to remain like that. I pulled him closer to me, placing my hands on his shoulders as his chest managed to get on top of me while his lower body was twisted beside me.

"Please, say it to me." he smiles softly, looking into my eyes when he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. Why was he so sweet to me? Why was he so kind? He makes it harder for me to push him away, he makes it harder for me to keep my cruel fence up.

"You're the one with the heart in this relationship. Tell me what I'm feeling, because I don't know what I'm feeling." I whisper, keeping my eyes on his heavenly lips. Why couldn't I look him in the eyes? What was going on with me?

"You're nervous..." he whispers, a small smile on his lips. "You love me." his smile softens, and so does his voice. His heart was racing— dancing. It was thumping so wildly, it was practically calling out to me. His body was warm, really warm.

"I love you." I say when I finally look into his eyes, too hypnotised by their intense affection. I notice his smile becoming wider, and his eyes clearly sparkling. I meant what I said.

"Say it again." he leans closer, if that was possible since our foreheads were already resting against each other, but now our lips were brushing ever so softly.

"I love you."

"Again." he was asking for too much. Was it that hard to believe? I mean, sure I don't always say those words, but once or twice should be enough.

"Stop it, Sebastian." I roll my eyes, trying to push his shoulders away as I dropped my gaze to his lips again, but Sebastian didn't want me to push him away.

"No please, say it again, please." he didn't even try to hide the smile on his face, he was enjoying this.

"Slade, do you want to die?" I huff, getting annoyed. Sebastian suddenly becomes quiet, and when I look up into his eyes, I regret it.

He had the cutest, most adorable puppy-look on his face. His lips were turned into a sad frown, his eyes were round and innocent-looking— which he definitely wasn't— and his eyebrows were furrowed together. Why is he doing this to me?

"Will you stop that?! I l-l-love you, okay?! Stop looking at me like that!"

He smiles again, his eyes going back to their sparkling. He lowers his face and hides it in the crook of my neck. I feel his lips pecking my neck slowly and yearningly. He didn't pull away, no the bastard purposely made his lips linger on my skin and when he spoke, they brushed against the cold flesh of my neck.