Chapter 36 - Spoilt Plans

Start from the beginning

"Hello!"

"I was waiting for an answer."

"Mr. Oberoi focus on work."

"Mrs. Oberoi's thoughts don't let me!" He chuckled, as he lay on the couch of his office, putting his legs on top.

"You don't have work Shivaay?" She asked shaking her head at his flirtatious voice.

"Loads and loads. Was taking a break a and thought of you know checking on you. "

"But I have work - so I am disconnecting."

"Oye. No. First answer me. Do you want anything else other than me Anika?" 

"Shut up Shivaay!" She whispered. Glad that he couldn't see her reddening cheeks.

"I can see that blush!" He said pressing lips to refrain from a laugh.

Anika's eyes grew wide and she looked around.

"Don't look for me Anika. I am at my office." He chuckled totally imagining her expressions.

Why did his voice have to be so husky? She already was having those churning feelings I'm her stomach.

"Shivaay. Bye."

"Anika, don't. "

"Why are you troubling me? I have so much to do!'

" We have so much to do!" He said smiling.

"Shivaay. Stop or else.."

"Or else..?"

"Shut up Shivaay."

"Why is it turning you on? " he whispered huskily. "Do you want to feel me Anika?"

Anika gulped. This man was insanity dressed in the most sexy body ever. "See you at home in the evening. Bye Shivaay." This time Anika ended the call. She would grow mad if he continued. Irritating man! She smiled shyly doubling up her speed. She wanted to see him soon. 

He laughed as she cut the call. Oh how much fun he had teasing her. But he was left wanting for her. One fine day he would surely make love to her in office! Grinning he picked up his coat and headed to the board room. 

* * *

"Hi!" Anika was greeted by his cheerful voice when she entered the house along with Nihaal and Priyanka. She had to visit Mr. Viren regarding her niece's baby shower anyway. So two birds were hit with a stone.