DB Chapter 2

They spend all the night in a unfamiliar place. In a great timing Taehyunie walk up and look around the house. His brother baekyhun is calling for help.

"Where's Oppa??" Taehyunie ask to his brother Taehyung who was watching at her in the couch beside the sofa.

" calling for help."

Taehyunie nod and look around. She saw an old grizzy paint  very wide living room and the paintings are really odd. And the night is very cold and scary.

"Why did we end up like this?"

Taehyung look at her and rolled his eyes." something went off the tires are broken and there's a very sharp object blow our tires up making us stumble down in to the forest."

And Taehyung got up and put his hands into his pocket." This house seems like a castle. And maybe there's a big bucks of money in this cabin."

He laugh and was about to walk when Taehyunie stop him." What are you doing??!! This isn't our house! Stop stealing things Taehyung! Our parent's didn't guide us to be a Snatcher."

He push you back into the sofa and completely annoyed." Blah.blah....you sound like a dying whale. Just fucking stay out of my business I like money and you can't stop me." He yelled at you and you where surprised.

You stumble back and you heard him laughing at the other side of the cabin. You waited and took a deep breath.

He changed so sudden, he became playboy and bad boy after mom disappear.

Taehyung came and opens the door as his phone was on.

He never did this to you before and this is really dangerous. You wonder who lives here until a man came.

"Mark?" You replied with a surprised look." I came here for the money." You are surprised again." No don't touch anything this might leave us to death!"

He rolled his eyes and handshake Taehyung's hands and they talk about something on the phone.

I watch them looking at the picture.
"So this guys is rich? Where the hell his money come from?" Why isn't there a light outside? What does he hide for??!!"

"He lives alone. There's no guard and there's no one in here." Mark spoke.

I saw a man sitting on the couch with the picture it was creepy. Who is he?

"This house has a gold!" They both yelled in happiness and run off. You are very worried you all both came here for a rest and yet they touch things.

"This is not good." You spoke between your breath. You close your eyes and they went to the living room and you tried to stop them.

You followed them searching into the closet door and they search every clothes on the cabinet.

Mark went upstairs and saw a masters bedroom and he walk with Taehyung and they open the door and saw a man sleeping on the bed. With a smooth song and they got stiffen.

"Now let's go back." Taehyung said but mark just do what ever he wants.

"Mark." Taehyung said half yelled. As he turn his flash light on. It was very dark the only you can see is the window outside as the moon shines so bright.

He walk through the room and search something into the small cabinet inside. As Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"Come here mark." Taehyung spoke more like a whisper because he don't want to wake the guy up.

"No, there's a money in this bedroom." He spoke as he let his gun out and aim it at the guy who was sleeping on the bed.

Taehyung slap his face and scoff in annoyance. He walk back and headed downstairs.

As mark turn the flashlight on and took a look on the guy sleeping on the bed comfortably....

"This shit is weak." He laugh and walk when he stumble into something." Fuck it hurts. " he hissed and turn to his back. He groaned in pain kick the thing off and it makes sounds.

The man in the bed is already up. His back is facing mark and mark gulp. And aim his gun to him. The windows are open and you can see the sky shining.

The man got up and look around.

You can't see his face into the dark shallow room and his flashlight turned off. And Taehyung came and saw the man looking at them.

"Shit you punk now he walk up." Mark walk out of the room and headed Downstairs and saw you looking outside the window.

"Whats happening why is the door locked?" You ask and you are scared. You bit your lips in nervousness.

Taehyung check the door and tries to open the door." Its fucking lock how can we get out."

"Lets find away."

You are now trying to not freak out and you search every room. Until you pass into unknown door and you opened it and it was the underground. It has a ladder.

You closed it and headed to Taehyung and you saw him looking away out. And he was groaning in annoyance.

"Shit this thing is fuck up!" Mark stomp his foot. I panic and took a deep breath.

And Taehyung stop, he gulp and mark aim the gun in to the mans head he glared and threaten him to stop moving.

"Stop back and don't come any closer or I'll shoot you right into Your brain." Mark click the gun and the man just stand there and look at us.

I feel bad about this.

I am so nervous. I was about to went mark when Tae Oppa puts a hand on my shoulder and I turn to him and