Chapter 23 Embraced

Well, all I can say is that everything has changed.

I can tell mate has sorta given up on me. Whenever we passed each other in hallway, we just have each other death glares and walk away.

To me, he is in the wrong.

To him, I'm in the wrong.

And this. It's not helping the pack. I spend most time in the library. Where i try to obtain the answers I seek. It helped a little, but...not enough.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I constantly sneak into that room and play the one piece I was good at. And by that room, I meant the piano room.

Don't know why. But I'm somewhat attracted to it.

Now, I'm back in the library trying to find some information.

"Levi Malcolm. Found it."

I took the thick dusty book and slammed it on the table.

And I flipped to chapter 1.

Levi Malcolm

Birth: 12 March 1988, England

Only child. Son of David and Elizabeth Malcolm. Heir to the noble Malcolm family.

The Malcolm family serves the queen. They are the "guard dogs" of the queen. Both fearless and trustworthy, no one suspects the Malcolm family for anything. Neither do they suspect the family of being their natural enemies. Till one day, the noble house has been burnt down into flames. The entire family was found dead and everyone mourned over their death. All bodies weren't retrieved and the queen had justified it was bandits' attempt to kill her starting from her "guard dogs" and therefore didn't investigate further.

However, what everyone didn't know was there was one survival from the mysterious fire. And it was the 12 year old Levi Malcolm. He was found alive by Investigator Blake who wanted to investigate the cause of the fire. Malcolm sought refuge in the palace and was raised by the queen herself. At the age of 16, he transformed into a werewolf which humans thought they had killed every single one of them. Malcolm barely escaped and escaped.

From then, he was never to be seen or heard ever again. However, the story that werewolves still exists remains in humans' history books and now.

I shut the book. So Levi- no the Malcolm family had died because of a mysterious fire. But, nothing is mentioned whether Levi is still alive or not. I have to find him. He could answer my question. He could tell me what happened to my mother. That is, if he is still alive.

Perhaps I could-

"Hey. Watcha looking at?"

I spun around.

"Isaac." I sighed in relief.

"Hmm, you came back yet you never came to find me. I'm heartbroken."

"Oh shut up."

"Haha! You changed a lot Annabel."

"Yeah..."

"So what are you looking at- The noble Malcolm family. Where did you get that. It's forbidden."

"Found it in one of the shelves."

"How- Annabel, you have to burn that now. If Hayden finds out he'll-"