Chapter 21 Face 2

Unknown's POV

Well Done. Face 1. Complete. Now, on to face 2. This is gonna be good to watch.

Annabel's POV

Staring. Staring into space by your window side wondering...about things who you feel isn't right or something went wrong or something didn't go the way you planned or...basically anything you feel isn't right in your life either before, after, or now. Mostly, people would choose now. And well in my case/situation, something is not right in my life right now.

I found myself constantly staring at my phone, probably waiting for something to happen. I don't know what, but I just wanted things to happen. It is awfully peaceful right now, and that peace isn't blessed for my life. Peace means something's wrong. 1 month of peace is just crazy.

*Ding dong*

"In a minute!' I yelled from the kitchen.

I rinsed my hands and answered the door.

"Ah Kim, I was expecting y-" I paused.

"Annabel." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I gasped.

I poured two cups of coffee for the both of us.

"Nice place you have here." He said.

"Thanks. Rent was ok. Price was average." I responded.

"Average you say."

"$2000 a month." I sipped my coffee.

He chuckled.

"People would think you're crazy."

"Like im still not."

"True."

There was an awkward short silence between us before I said something.

"So tell me, what are you doing here? How did u find me?"

"Let's not talk about that right now. But hey, last time I saw you was when- *ahem*, how did everyone in the Blood Moon Pack (Hayden's pack) know your name? I thought you were careful."

"It was the alpha. He said my name out loud to the pack members." I snapped.

"And..how did he know your name?"

"I told him." I mumbled.

"Oh Jesus Annabel. Why the fuck would u do that?" He slapped his forehead.

"What choice did I have?"

"You can defy?"

I made an excuse.

"That would just get me into more trouble."

"And since when were you not troubled?"

Shit. He got me.

"H....y...m...te." I mumbled.

"Excuse me. I may have good hearing but you are just testing the limits. Speak up."

"He's...y....m...te."

"Oh god. Do you want me to get you a mic?"

"He's my mate."

And I heard a glass shatter.

I looked down to see the cup on his hand fall off and shatter into pieces.

"You...you..you freaking dumb shit! That glass cost me $80! Who's gonna pay for it now?!" I exclaimed.

"He- Hayden- He's- "