Chapter 2 Mate

Another day, yet the same life.

After the 'incident' with the pack member, Alpha had locked me up and gave me a severe punishment again.

I could only just hold back my tears and look through the window, staring at my reflection.

Dark brown hair, soft blue eyes, blush lips. And a broken heart.

I have never really remembered much of my childhood. It's like someone had erased the memory of it.

All that I could remember was that my mother was a pure, kind-hearted woman. Whereas my father was a man of good words and always puts family first.

We were the perfect family, till the rogues destroyed our pack.

I, however, managed to stay alive.

Wondering why? Well, honestly even I, don't know the real reason.

The door flung open and there stood my alpha. I looked at him before getting on my knees and bowing down to him.

"Get up. We're leaving." He said while roughly grabbing my arm.

Before I knew it, I was on my feet and scurrying away with Alpha. For once, I actually managed to see the direction were heading. I now realized that I was always underground, below the pack house.

As soon as I saw daylight, I saw the pack house in a chaos.

I wanted to ask what happened, but decided to keep my mouth shut.

I heard many footsteps coming our way and saw another army of other pack members coming in.

"Fight."

I looked at him and widened my eyes.

"I want you to fight. You are able to." He said.

He then let go of me and ran to the door, escaping from this nightmare. By the time I looked back to the house, many people were starting to surrounding me.

I showed no emotion towards the crowd gathering around me., ready to pounce at me at any chance.

I may be just a prisoner, but I'm still a fighter.

Of course, all were men. But they were no match for me. The first few came charging at me and I easily dodged them. But suddenly I received a punch in the stomach.

And that was good enough to knock me out.

I was too injured.

And that quickly, I just passed out.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up hours later to realise we're sitting in a car. And by "we're", I meant two huge guys beside me. I started to panic and began struggling, wanting to get out of the moving vehicle. The guy on my left stopped me and the guys on my right slapped me hard.

"Stop moving!" He yelled.

I was stunned by the slap and decided not to fight back anymore. They were too strong, and i was at their mercy. I just closed my eyes and prayed to the moon goddess for my safety.

"We're reaching." I heard the driver said.

My hands were now cuffed in silver. I looked at my hands and saw blood dripping out. I laid back on my seat and sighed softly.

At our destination, I can tell we're in another pack's territory and we're at the pack house.

I got out and stared at it in amazement. Both at the feeling of freedom and the huge mansion that stood before me. I felt a big push behind me so I snapped back and started to walk forward.