Chapter 8

Eneas worried about Eduardo. He had never been so intimate with a nobleman before. He mostly tried to avoid the nobleman on board ships. He found that they generally had the attitude that they could take anything they wanted. He saw the way that they treated women at the brothels. He could guess how some of them treated their servants back at home. He couldn't risk continuing to deliver dinners to Eduardo's cabin, despite how handsome the man was.

Truthfully, there was only one man he could confide in. He found Jacinto singing shanties on deck with some of the men and gave him a subtle nudge. Jactino finished up the song--windy weather boys, stormy weather boys, when the wind blows, we're all together boys--and went off with Eneas, all the while humming the tune.

"Is everything alright?" Jacinto asked.

They began walking around the edge of the deck, Eneas' hand on the railing. "You know my secret," Eneas said. "And I trust you. Do you know the navigator?" he asked.

"Lord Eduardo? Of course," Jacinto says. "Very stand-offish, isn't he."

"Well, unless you're a skinny young man, I guess," Eneas laughed.

"What do you mean?"

The water kicked up to spray his face and Eneas wiped it with his sleeve. "I went to deliver him dinner last night," Eneas said. "And he had me, uh, get down on my knees for him."

"You sucked his cock?" Jacinto asked bluntly.

Eneas nodded, glancing at his shoes.

"Did he force you--?"

"No, no," the boy laughed. "Believe me, I enjoyed every minute of it. But I don't like doing that sort of thing with a nobleman. It feels dangerous. I don't like to be manipulated."

Jacinto nervously looked down at Eneas' crotch. "Did he learn anything... else?"

"No," Eneas said. He paused against the railing, leaning his back to it with a sigh. "That's why I had to run some thoughts by you. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to try to... go for anything further."

Jacinto brought a hand to his chin, stroked his beard. "Well," he said. "The man has a desire for young men. I don't mean for this to come off the wrong way, but it's not you he's interested in. It's anyone. After this long on a ship, a man starts to get--"

Eneas blushed, wondering if Jacinto was speaking from experience.

"Well, you know," he said. "He just wants a lad. You've just got to set him up with another lad."

The idea was genius. As Eneas went about the next morning, he realized that he could solve two problems in one. As they cooked breakfast, Jon began to pester him once more, swiping grabs at his ass and wondering out loud what he would have to do to get inside of it. Eneas smirked with the excitement of his new idea.

"While you're wondering about my asshole," Eneas said. "I'm going to go serve Lord Eduardo breakfast."

"Since when are we personal servants?" Jon asked.

"Since we need to keep this ship on course," Eneas said. "He's a hard working man."

The navigator greeted him with a lustful smile, and soon enough asked the boy if he wanted to lie with him in bed. Eneas looked over at the small bed across from the navigator's desk and realized he hadn't rested his back in a proper bed for weeks. "I would very much like that," he said.

The bed was a tight fit for two, and Eneas was quick to turn his back to the navigator. He titled his head and asked, "Is it alright like this? I like the warmth of having a man behind me."

"Of course," he said. "Tell me something, Eneas. Have you always liked men?"

"I've always been fond of them, yes," Eneas said. He couldn't help the way that he arched his back to push his buttocks against Eduardo's groin. Almost instantly, he could feel it starting to grow from the touch.

"So you always knew that you were different?" Eduardo asked.

Eneas felt himself holding his breath as Eduardo's cock snaked up against his buttocks. It felt longer and heavier than he remembered. "Yes," he said nervously. "I think so. What about you?"

"I took me a long time," Eduardo said. "To admit to myself what I was feeling. I didn't sleep with my first man until I was twenty-three."

"What do you like about men?" Eneas asked. "Oh!"

"I'm sorry," Eduardo said. He was very hard now. "So many things," he said. "Their smell, their demeanor. Things are so much simpler with men. So much more beautiful."

Eneas nestled himself a little bit closer. "What do you like to do with men? In bed, I mean?"

He could sense Eduardo's nervousness. A long pause filled the air as his cock throbbed at the very idea of the question. "To be quite honest, I prefer to be penetrated. I love the feeling of it, I love feeling helpless to a man's whims." Oh now, he was really excited, his cock twitching twice against the boy's ass. "Your whims, I would very much like to become more acquainted with."

Eneas felt an absolute flood of wetness that he couldn't explain. He never enjoyed being the dominant one, or he never imagined that he would, he had never actually tried it. Pegging a nobleman, now that certainly sounded enticing.

"You know," Eneas said. "We aren't the only ones on this ship of our kind."

"Is that so?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, my lord," Eneas said. "But I can't really see myself dominating another man. I'm much like you. I like to be the one underneath him. But there is another, I can think of..."

"Is that so?" A simple, desperate kick of his cock.

"I blush at the very suggestion of it, but my assistant, Jon, has the largest cock I've ever seen."

Oh, the nobleman was roaring now. His cock wouldn't stop slapping Eneas' ass. "I dare to ask how you learned this?"

"Oh," Eneas laughed. "Because he shoved it inside of me once. He's a lustful young man, barely eighteen, and he doesn't quite know what to do with all that meat of his."

Eneas might have been imagining things, but he thought he felt a wetness on the curve of his ass. With a sudden childish spark, he turned around, letting himself hover over the nobleman's flushed face. He moved the covers down and planted a kiss on the rock hard cock still inside his trousers.

"If you'll let me leave you like this," Eneas said. "Keep this lust bottled up inside you. And I can go send for Jon right now. I'm sure he'd be thrilled at the prospect."

The nobleman's face was flushed pink, his cock completely helplessly erect. "Yes. Yes, please do."