Chapter 3

When Eneas saw Matim the next morning, he couldn't help the way his body tingled with excitement. He was sure he looked embarrassed, not only on account of having been intimate with Matim, but on account of Matim knowing a secret he had hoped to keep to himself. He didn't mind the right men knowing what was under his clothes, but the last thing that he wanted was to be treated differently on account of it.

Matim on the other hand seemed far from embarrassed, smiling with soft and playful eyes. Clearly, the only person who had been on his mind was young Eneas. The beautiful wife he had rambled about the past four days was far from his thoughts now.

"Good morning, Matim," Eneas said bravely.

"Beautiful morning, isn't it?" Matim said.

"I haven't had the privilege of seeing the outdoors," Eneas grumbled.

"Well I can report to you it is wonderful. As wonderful as last evening," Matim grinned.

Eneas blushed immensely, reaching for a bowl and pouring porridge into it. He laced the top generously with honey. No one but his assistant, Jon, could hear their conversation, but Eneas felt as if the whole ship could hear.

"Tell me," Matim carried on. "Do you think you would play cards with us again tonight?" he asked.

The cook felt his heart racing, for Matim's code was obvious. His lust had yet to be satisfied and it reverberated throughout his entire body. "Yes," he breathed. "I've been thinking about that game all morning."

Matim's eyes grew wide, excited. "Well," he said. "I look forward to it."

Eneas kept a careful, lustful eye on his new intimate companion. Matim sat at a table with a few other men and partway through his meal started to look irritated, then rather red in the cheeks. When he started to reach down under the table between his own legs, Eneas wondered if Matim had gotten an erection. The thought dizzied him with lust, his lips suddenly coated with wetness. Matim's thoughts about what he wanted to do to the boy tonight must have gone a little too far, as his hand was still down there, trying to quiet his excitement.

Between his own legs, Eneas was incredibly wet. Until he heard Jon's voice behind him. "What was that all about, sir?" Jon asked. "Is there a game of cards tonight?"

Eneas turned around, quite obviously caught in his daydreams. "Uh—yes, although I don't know if I will play," he said. "As much as I would like to challenge Matim, I'm awfully tired."

"Oh," Jon said simply, turning back to his dishes.

The day went by at an agonizing pace, until after dinner, when Jon had left to smoke with some of the men on deck, Matim found Eneas alone washing dishes. His lust had made him crafty, as he had snuck in through the entrance that only Eneas and Jon used to access the back of the kitchen, an area closed off to the other men.

"Where shall I meet you for cards?" Matim asked.

Eneas nearly jumped, then carefully set down the forks in his hand with a clatter. "Matim," he put a hand to his chest. "Forgive me, I was lost in thought. Is Jon...?"

"On deck," Matim said, drawing closer to the boy. As Eneas turned to face him, Matim rested his hands on the boy's hips. "I've been lost in thought all day. It caused me quite some embarrassment at breakfast."

Eneas blushed madly. "Why?" he asked.

"I..." Matim looked away. "I got carried away thinking about how last night you said you wanted me inside you."