{ Y/N P. O. V }

I put some hoodie and ripped jeans then i wait yoongi outside, i wait yoongi for a few mins then i saw his car he wave at me then i go inside in his car "hey baby" he said as he hold my hand then i smile at him (A/N: MY HEART OMG I CANT) "are you ready?" yoongi ask me "wait i forgot my phone" i get off the car then go inside the house and seeing my brother standing while holding my phone "yah give me that" i go in front of him "where are you going?" he ask "we're going to the mall" i get my phone "with who?" he crossed his arms "with yoongi, i'll be back at 8" i get outside then get in the car "sorry bout' that" i said "it's okay" yoongi hold my hands then he drive "is that your car in your garage?" he ask me "yes" i replied then i play with his fingers "you look really cute today babe" he looked at me then he saw blushing and he laugh "you also look really handsome today jagi" i replied then i kissed his hands and he's blushing. After a few minutes we finally arrive.

{ Yoongi P. O. V }

Too bad this is not our first date, but maybe i'll ask her next time and that's our first date. Now i pull her inside the mall then i ask her where she wanted to go "Let's watch to the cinemas" she said "okay, what kind of movies should we watch?" i ask her "Horror movies, jagi" she replied and she pull me their, i bought 2 tickets and we buy some food, we're on time so we go inside. While we're watching the movies i saw y/n flinch like 5x already but i laugh about it, then there is one part that she's really scared so she grab my arms and move to me a little bit, i smile and place her head on my shoulders so when she get scared she can hide from my neck, it's was really romantic. After 1 hour the movie finally end, we go to arcades, shopping and everywhere she want, seeing her that happy makes me really happy.

{ 3RD Person P. O. V }

After their date yoongi drove y/n home they both enjoy this day, but yoongi really wants their first date to happen, so he decided to tell y/n if she's free tomorrow.

( On the phone)

Y/N: Hey jagi

Yoongi: Hey baby...

Y/N: Are you gonna say something?

Yoongi: Well... Yes...

Y/N: Tell me then

Yoongi: Can we umm...

Y/N: Are you okay yoongi?

Yoongi: Yes jagi... Are you free tomorrow?

Y/N: Always, Why?

Yoongi: Can we...

Can we go on our first date tomorrow?

Y/N: Of course yoongi, i've wait so long for you to say that

Yoongi: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: Because i want it to come from you

Yoongi: Well sorry hehe, i'll pick you up at 8PM tomorrow

Y/N: Okay, see you tomorrow jagi, i love you

Yoongi: I Love you too

After the call, they both go to bed happily now.

{ Y/N P. O. V }

I woke up because of my notifications, when i open it up i saw the all the messages from yoongi, i smiled seeing those morning texts.

6:00 PM

I was getting ready now, i take a bath then put some make up on my face then pick my outfit. I put some silk long sleeve and black skirt, then i paired it with an black heels

7:30 PM

I'm already done, i'm just gonna wait for yoongi to arrive

8:00 PM

I go outside and see yoongi wearing a tuxedo while he's inside of his car, i go to him then he get off "wow, you look beautiful y/n" he stared at me "you look so handsome yoongi" i squished his cheeks, then he open the car for me. He bring me to a fancy restaurant then we go to our seats.

Me and yoongi really had a fun night, We talk to each other all night, we really had a sweet and romantic night, after our first date yoongi drove me at home. After a few minutes of driving i arrive at my house, i thank yoongi very much for this night "Thank you for this beautiful night yoongi" i hug him "Thank you too y/n" He hugged me back then i go inside and he go to his car "I love you y/n-ah!" He shout it outside from his car, i smile and go inside.