1. "Am bacc" + NEW BOOK COVER

Start from the beginning

"If jay handed the captain position to Lonnie..." Maria trailed off, "And jay take Ben's place then no problem right?" I finished for her and she nods. "Yeah! Exactly."

"Exactly. We're down a man." Chad says emphasised on the word 'man' making Lonnie frown, "Jay..." She says looking at Jay, 'I'm beginning to ship them again' I blankly thought, "I'm sorry. Coach trusts me. I'm not gonna stay captain if I just throw out the rule book." Jay says as Lonnie sighed, "If my mother thought that way, she would have lost the war." She stated before leaving as Chad rubbed it in, "Okay. Rule book. Rule book."

Lonnie walked away fuming, Maria threw her bag at Chad, "WHOOPS!" She says, "Dropped me bag ehehehe," she says, Chad glared at her before walking away. Maria turn to me smiling, "What?" I chuckled, she suddenly hugged me, she leans in a bit but retreated, "I have something to tell you... I li- .... Nevermind, See you next practice." She smiles before walking away. What was that all about? She went down and grabbed her bag waving at me then left. Jane suddenly walked away on the phone, I looked down at Carlos, "It's not the right time,"

I told him and I stood from the ledge. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as he held his arms up, "Don't worry I'm light." I say as I leaned forward and caused myself to fall, I smiled as Carlos caught me, "Thanks brother." I told him as I pat his head, I got off of him, "Don't do that ever again. What if I didn't catch you and you died? What if-" He says panicking, as I carried dude and snuggled with him. "You and Jane would be a perfect couple to be honest." I told Carlos changing the subject, we walked out together,I let go of dude, I noticed Evie and Doug sitting on the bench laughing together, then Harmony and Lizzy by the hallway, Carlos went to his dorm with dude, I groaned as I keep seeing couples on my way, this is getting annoying is Aphrodite making fun of me for being single? I start to walk back to my dorm after and fell on my bed while hugging my pillow, I took of my badge and placed it under my pillow and got dressed in my isle clothes.

I walked over to Mom's Aquarium, "Hi mom," I greeted before walking away. I walked out of the school and walked over to the cliff and took off my jacket and my wings showed up like Angel Salvador from X men, Oh yeahhh my wings is Blue and purple with HOLO GLITTAHHH-

I flew over and opened the barrier, I walked in and my wings went back to being a tattoo. I wore my jacket once again and happily walked through. I went to my place, I opened the window and got in.

I walked over to Fish and Chips, "Hey bitches!" I said as I barged in. Everyone looked at me, Harry smirked over to me making me roll my eyes, he pouted and I shrugged him off, Uma walked over to me and said, "Why do you keep coming back?" She says irritated, I smiled and held her shoulders squishing my cheeks onto her, "Can't I visit my sweet cousin?" She slapped my hands and face away. "Just kidding, am just here to be the Pirate Fairy." I told her and she playfully rolled her eyes.

I took a seat next to Gil, Harry throw some of Gil's food at the TV when Ben and Mal was shown at the TV, "Boo!" I shrugged and Uma slammed my food on the Table, "Heyy! Your customer service here sucks," I teased and she just sneered at me. I stick my tongue out at her and ate my food, after I was done I paid her, "Keep the change."

Made: idk

Edited: October 2 2019

Published: December 24 2019 

Woohooo I finished it :3 Did you like it?
Leave a vote and feedback if you want. 

Edit: February 07 2020

OLD COVER:

NEW COVER:

NEW COVER:

~Uriel_Sinclair

~Uriel_Sinclair