Chapter 14 (part one)

This chapter is going to be short, considering it's part one of part two, so yeah. Enjoy, I guess.

Read my friend's story Dark Paradise it's fucking lawsome and I lush it so much! Her name is Madxson and I dedicate this chapter to her. Also, read The English Teacher by therealbella123. They are both amaZAYN authors.

HARRY'S POV

I am currently seated in the dining room of Louis' spacious home, the assemblage so immense and well-favoured, glass stained windows and gargantuan chairs surrounding it. The room transmutes into a vast expanse of intense silence, as I sit here staring at Louis' smiling mother, who proceeds to stare at me.

I hear Louis let out a fake cough, in what looks like, to break the muteness that seems to deafen the home, causing me to have a feeling of uncertainty of what she, now, thinks of me. "So, um, mum." he commences, sharing glances with his mother, then at me. "I was, uh, wondering if Harry could spend the night."

Louis' mum smiles, pushing both of her eyebrows against her forehead, in a sarcastic fashion. "Excuse me, Louis?"

I interrupt with a cough, mimicking what Louis had previously done. "I can sleep on the sofa, if you'd like. Or maybe the floor." Louis gives me a look, as to tell me to shut up with his eyes. So I stay silent, taking a nibble from my sandwich.

"No, Harry. You can sleep on my bed. With me." Louis says, causing my eyes to broaden at the fact he had actually made a choice, without the consent of his mother.

"Louis, I understand you love him, and it's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you." she confirms her decision, ending her sentence with a pleased smile.

Louis huffs, causing his bangs to fly up in the most adorable way. "Please mum? Just tonight? And if you hear any suspicious sounds, he can leave."
he informs, a sarcastic tone heard in his voice.

She blinks for a second, before rolling her eyes. "Just tonight. And I do mean it, if I hear anything-"

"I know, I know. Well, I'm not hungry, c'mon, Harry let's go to my room." Louis squeaks in one big jumble.

I watch as he practically air streams up the steps. But as I begin to follow his fast moving figure, I feel a hand tug at my wrist.

I turn around, Louis' mum giving me a warming and welcoming smile that almost intimidates me, in some weird form. "Harry, I know you love Louis." she begins. "But please know he's fragile. He doesn't exactly...have friends, you know? So, take it easy." She says, letting my wrist go, giving me, yet, another bantam grin.

I nod. "I know, Mrs. Tomlinson. I wouldn't do anything to hurt your son. I love him." I say.

And that's when I gained the realization that I genuinely and truly love Louis. I seriously do. There hasn't been a moment where I looked at Louis and hadn't liked him in any sort of way. The first moment my green eyes laid upon his deep, blue pools, I was suddenly interested. It was always the way he had fashioned the worrisome look as he'd avert his blown pupils at every passing person.

And it makes my heart stutter.

I give his mum one last smirk and a nod of my head, before making my way up the steps and into his bedroom, where I enter through the threshold.

The familiar scenery stings at my eyes and I can't help but remember the first night I had been in here. When Louis was shy and practically mute and he had thought I hated his room, when in reality, it suited him almost perfectly. And I love everything there is to him.

Louis pats his bed, while at the same moment, clasping his bottom lip with his front teeth. I watch as it slips from the grasp, allowing it to fall back into place.

My breaths stutter and he seems to come to a realization of that, because he giggles, grabbing my face and pressing his tender lips to mine.

I can't help but smile through the kiss, as he tries to slip my shirt off. I feel a chuckle push up my throat as my eyebrows narrow. "L-Lou, what're you doing?" I attempt to mumble against his lips.

He shakes his head. "Just go with it."

I breathe against him, letting my lips linger against his cheek. He slowly pulls my shirt up from my torso, lying it next to him. But the door knob jiggles behind us, as Louis' mother peeps her head in.

I toss myself from Louis, landing on the floor, my face flustered with a crimson colour.

His mum clears her throat, her lips tucked into a straight line. "What's going on in here?" she asks at my shirtless self.

Louis begins stuttering, no words able to come out. I let myself stand up, carding a hand through my hair. "I was just getting into something more appropriate to rest in. It was nothing like that, Mrs. Tomlinson, I promise you."

She sighs, but smiles anyway, nodding her head. "If you say so." she lets her full body in, giving Louis a peck on the forehead. "Goodnight, you love birds."

We both mutter an embarrassed goodnight as she rids herself from the room, surprisingly closing the door on the way out.

Louis huffs a bit, his pouty lips making me smile. "What's wrong, babe?" I ask, crawling back into bed with him.

He looks up at me, his blue eyes shining in the lamp light. "It's just-" he sighs. "It's stupid."

I tuck a hair behind his ear, running my fingertips along his cold cheek. "Nothing is stupid when it's coming from you."

He nods, an upset grin placed his face. "I just want to know how this whole thing feels, you know? I-I just don't want to live my whole life thinking that something I could do with the one I love i-i-is disgusting because of some sicko."

I sigh, nodding in an understandable way, giving him a peck on the lips. "I know, Boo. But, I don't think you're ready."

He lifts his head up, snuggling it against my neck. "But I am ready. Wouldn't I know?"

I chuckle. "You would, but so do I. I can just tell, Louis. You're just eager. Not ready."

I feel him nod. "I love you, Harry."

I smile. "I love you, Louis. Now in the meantime, we should be going to sleep so I can beat Zayn up tomorrow."

He giggles, as each squeaky note bounces on each wall of the quieted room, letting us both under the duvet. "Night, Harry."

"Night, Louis."

~•~

Okay so this is part one of this, so that's why it's so short...like Sophia's penis.

As always, I live lush lube my non readers.

Baii.✟