Chapter 13

OKAY! I AM SO SORRY OF HOW SUCKY THAT SMUTISH SCENE WAS, BUT CUT ME SOME SLACK! I WROTE IT AT FIVE IN THE MORNING.

Lol.

Anywhores, I am currently listening to PTV and yeah. Vic is shmexy. Just like Kellin. And Ronnie. Okay, I'm done. But yeah.

As always, I live lush lube my non readers!

Baiiiii!!!

Ps, I really just want to say that I have absolutely nothing against Zayn! I love Zayn with all my heart, he just plays a douche of a character :)

LOUIS' POV

"I know, Harry." I frown. "But I still have to go. My mum is gonna be worried."

His face becomes pensive and doleful, but he drowses his head, tugging me close by my waist, pressing his chest to my mine. "I'll miss you." he smiles, swiping his nose across mine.

I feel myself blush and a belittled smile tug at the corners of my mouth. "I'll miss you, too." I ensure him, pressing my lips to his.

"I hope you know that when you leave, I'm beating Zayn to a pulp." he states, pushing his face into the crook of my neck.

I giggle, carding my fingers between his curls. "I know." I squeak. "U-um, also." I begin.

I feel him nod, as he pulls his face from my neck to look at me. "Yeah, Lou?"

"About what just happened." I start up, already feeling myself smile and blush all at once. I hang my head to cover up the crimson colours. "Um, it was great. Y-you, um, made me feel really loved."

He pushes his fleecy lips against mine with a moderate amount of power, enveloping his arms around my waist even tighter, causing my torso to push against his stomach, as I do the same to his neck. "I'm happy you feel that way. Cause, Louis, you make me feel loved."

I grimace. "I hope so." he nuzzles against me, and we stay like that for a couple of minutes, until I recollect my, most liable, disquieted mother. "Harry," I begin, whispering. I feel him nod. "I have to go."

He sighs, but rids me from his soft inclusion, letting me free, even though I'd rather not be.

I turn to look at him. "What am I gonna do about clothes?" I ask, nibbling at the inside of my cheek.

He smiles softly. "I'll give you some of mine." he says, walking to his closet. "It'll be cold so you can wear my tee and this." he says, handing me a heavy flannel.

I feel a giggle force up my throat and past my lips as he cloaks it around me, tugging the sleeves on my arms, thorough not to hurt my scars, and rolling the cuffs up so they don't hang over my hands.

He walks back over to his closet, yanking down a pair of black skinnies from a worn out hanger. "Wear these, also."

I bite my lip, retrieving them from his hand. I clout them up my unclothed thighs, huffing once I realize they are way too big. "Harry." I say, clutching his undivided attention.

"Oh." he says, looking me up and down. He turns his head back to his closet, initiating and concluding drawers, until he finally pulls out a brown rope belt.

He shuffles towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and looping the belt through each belt hole. He purposely grazes his nose against my cheek, tying the belt so that it fits my small frame of a waist. "There." he whispers against my skin, causing shutters to pierce down my spine.

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks, causing my blood to boil. "Thanks." I say, giving him one last hug before I am about to leave.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." I hear him whisper into my neck. "Meet me in the field. I'll text you tonight."