Chapter 8

Okay, so I'm really sorry that my last chapter is really dumb and short and stupid. It's just that a CERTAIN SOMEONE *cough *cough Sophia Delgado (lol sorry Sophie) keeps telling me to update every time I'm done.....updating. She may be my best friend but I still hate her. But...I would like to give credit to you for making my new cover for me :)

Thank you....

Anyways:

So she rushed me. Jk love you...... -_-

And I have no inspiration, other than the song In My Veins, which is, by the way, depressing as hell. But that is the only song I listen to 24/7, and when I write. So...everyday of every hour, I guess.

Also, hopefully I can at least get Niall into this chapter. Then Liam hopefully. Very hopeful.

But, anywhores, lush my non readers

Baiiiiii.

HARRY'S' POV

"Harry!" I hear the obnoxious yell that doesn't aid me, but pound through my head. I don't beam back, though. I don't want to see Zayn's face. Obviously, he doesn't interpret the words coming from my mouth when I had specifically told him to stay away from me. I proceed walking through the hall of the school, on my mannerly way to Louis' locker so I can return him back home. "Harry! Listen to me!"

I feel a hand grip my shoulder, rotating me around. I clasp the flower crown on top of my head, attempting to keep it from descending to the floor as my head spins.

"Ugh." I utter as I take a look at Zayn's face.

His eyebrows thin, his head turning back a bit, as if I wasn't making that noise towards him. "Why are you wearing that? What's been up with you, Haz-"

"Do not call me Haz." I sneer, beginning my whole 'speech' that I have prepared for him. "Look, Zayn. I've tried so hard to like you. I have really, really tried. I've tried being friends with you, I've tried being nice to you, I've tried playing this game that you have going on, I've tried everything that I didn't want to do, but it was for you because we were supposed to be friends, but I cannot be friends with you. I don't want you talking, looking, or even breathing around me. And like I said two times before, but you just don't have the right brain to process anything, do not speak to me and stay away." I smirk almost cockily and try to walk away, but his hand grabs my shoulder once again.

He commences to say something but I shove his hand off and travel to where Louis is supposed to be, disregarding the pleads from Zayn. I make it to the end of the hall and turn the corner to where Louis' locker is and see him seated against the lockers, his butt to the ground and his eyes locked to his phone.

He looks so adorable when he's focused.

His slim and bony fingers are wrapped around the back of his white Samsung Galaxy. He bites his lip and continues focusing on his game, or whatever he's doing, in a way that makes my stomach kind of turn.

I smile to myself, walking to where he is. "Louis." I utter, but loud enough for him to hear it and his head turns up, as well as the corners of his mouth.

"Hello, Harry. A-are you ready?" he asks, turning his phone off and stuffing it into his blue jeans.

I nod, possessing my hand out to assist him up from the tile flooring, as he takes it, grinning extensively. He wipes his butt with his hands, ridding the dirt that had packed on him when he was sitting down and walks with me towards the front double doors that makes a paseo to the parking lot.

Once we make it out, I open the door belonging to the passenger side and allow Louis to climb in, and yes, I didn't waste time but looking at his arse. He may be bony and very weedy, but his butt sure isn't.