Chapter 4

Okay! So after this chapter, there will be more action with Louis and Harry. Ugh and again...written on my iPod.
And this chapter is going to be short. Sorry.
Btw, I need some help. So any ideas? If so, tell me and I'll give you full credit in the chapter and dedicate it to you. THANKS BAII!

Harry let his eyes wander the walls of his room, a tinted blue colour. Pictures of Football players hung up with cheap strips of tape. Some torn, some bent.

He has had this room since he was twelve and, so far, nothing's been changed to it.

The same posters and paint were worn onto these walls since year twelve.

He can remember the day they moved in and immediately began coating the chipped walls with fresh layers of blue paint.

He remembered when his parents had helped him tape up the posters of his favourite team players.

Them posed with the black and white football held beneath their arms as they kneel down on one knee in the fresh spring grass.

He loved days like that, when he spent treasured time with his mum and dad.

When his father would take him to baseball and football games the year he turned thirteen and how his mum would take him clothing shopping.

And even though he didn't enjoy shopping, he still loved the presence of his mother being there beside him.

Harry sits himself on the edge of his bed, ruining the spread out duvet that lied across the sheeted mattress.

He thought of those days and, sometimes, wished he could bring them back. But he also adores the life he's got. Friends, family, popularity. He's loved by everyone.

Then the thought of Louis popped into his brain.

He wasn't sure about Louis.

Not because he is different nor because he's shy. But because he had strange feelings in his stomach when he was in the presence of Louis. Feelings he has never had with past girlfriends.

He didn't think so, but he might like Louis. In a way he thought was wrong.

His parents would be devastated if they found out he might even have the slightest chance of liking a boy.

You see, his parents have high expectations of him and if their perfect son's reputation was ruined because he was gay, they would think Harry was a disappointment in every possible way.

And that's one reason why Harry barely ever speaks to his parents. He is afraid they won't be proud enough for him.

So he just chooses to ignore them, that is unless it is to do certain tasks around the home.

But other than that, they just don't speak to each other. With his father constantly locked up in his office and making phones calls and his mother always out on business trips, there wouldn't be time anyway.

So what's the use?

Harry lays on his side, focusing on the wall that's in front of him. He imagines Louis' soft skin against the delicate and frail fabric of the sweater atop of his small body, draping over his collar bones.

He imagines the feathery texture of his tousled hair slowly making their way through Harry's fingers.

He imagines holding Louis at night, slowly running his hands up and down his back.

Then Harry knew. He knew that Louis was loved, finally. He was loved by him, Harry.

Harry just couldn't help it. The boy was perfect. So, so delicate. He didn't think he was, in any way, shape, or form, gay.

He didn't know what he was. He just thought he didn't like guys. He wasn't attracted to them.

But Louis came around, and immediately, Harry knew what he needed.

So, he's going to get it.

Harry plans on winning Louis' heart, one way or another.

It was going to happen, without his friends or family containing the knowledge of him doing so.

OKAY! SO!

Sorry that this chapter had to be so short, but I literally have been having lack of inspiration for any of my stories.

I don't know why.

I've been so bummed lately.

But yeah.

As always, love my non readers.

Baiiii!