Prologue

HARRY'S POV

Gazing down at the black and white ball before me, I take one shot at it with my foot and let it pass to Zayn, for it to only be booted back at me. For now, there is no accomplishment to be qualified, only passing the football back and forth. Zayn scratches at the scruff beginning to garden on his jaw line and above his upper lip.

I motion my leg backwards beside the base of my thigh, then jolting it in front of myself, using the side of my foot, vacationing the ball back to Zayn. He smiles, kicking the football up on his foot, letting it remain there stuck between his shin and pedal extremity. He recoils it up, hitting it on his head.

The ball goes past the back of my body and I hear a small and delicate squeak from the nate of myself. I turn around, finding my eyes capturing an eerie and uncommonly sight.

"Great." Zayn exhales sardonically.

I glance at him, then back at the boy from where the squeak originated from. "What? Who is that?"

"Louis Tomlinson." Zayn rolls his eyes in a widened rotation. "He's such a freak."

I trench my eyebrows, the boy now agazing back at me. "W-why is that?"

"He's always wearing those fucking flowers. He's not normal." Zayn spits, advertising a displeased look on his face. "C-could you-" Zayn suspirates to Louis. "Give us the ball back!"

The boy's eyes widen as he slowly looks down at the ball beside his feet, which are ariled in light pink Vans. He then makes visual communication with me. The piteous boy looks discerned about something. He's adorned in an unusual apparel that somehow suits his body, and most likely his personality.

A lilac, oversized jumper drapes over his slim and colourless body with a twain of floral skinny jeans, that show off his immense thigh gap. Then there's the prominent flower crown that's situated on his feathery, brunette hair, which seems what he's so infamous about.

I bite my lip and turn my head to Zayn. "I'll just go get it."

He scoffs, widening his eyes. "Just don't catch his femininity."

I ignore the sly comment and induce my way to the lamentable boy. But his eyes only broaden even more as he motions his vision to the ground. I approach Louis, stopping my tracks approximately five inches from his feet.

I hear his breath snag from his throat as I slowly lean down, picking up the football from beside him. He doesn't move his head from looking down, just his eyes. They're full of worry and tear-filled sadness. I look into the teary blues, him looking into mine.

"Please don't hurt me." he squeaks, shutting his eyes as if he were ready for something.

"I won't- I won't hurt you." I look behind myself to Zayn, whom rolls his eyes in frustration. "I've gotta go."

Louis doesn't unfasten his eyes, they remain compressed. I coast the ball under my arm and jog back to Zayn.

He looks at me in disbelief. "How- why did you-" he sighs.

"What?"

"You talked to him." he leans his head in, shoulders out.

"So...." I raise my eyebrows.

"Dude, the boy's gay." he abducts the ball from under my armpit.

I coil my eyes into tiny slits, and fasten my arms into a crossing position. Why does Zayn have to be so ignorant? He doesn't even contain the least bit of knowledge of that boy. Louis' just delicate. And skinny as hell. He has a thigh gap, for God's sake. And who cares if he dresses like that? It's his clothing, his body. Not Zayn's.

I eject my phone from my pocket, checking the time. "Lunch is almost over. I'm just gonna go now."

"Whatever, I'll see you later." Zayn kicks the football up. As I lead my way to the building, Zayn yells' "And don't talk to that freak!"

~°~

This is really short. My reason for this is because it is only the introduction. I just felt the need to introduce the main characters. There will be more characters, but these are the complete MAIN characters. And this story will remain in an introduction until about the second or third chapter. But yeah.

As always, love my non-readers!!!!

-The Demon Loner On Fleet Street-

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!