Music Leads To Bonding |Bat family|

Plot: The reader is the blood daughter of Bruce and another woman. She's the third oldest {Dick, Jason, Her, Tim, Damian}. She's known to be cold and mean around her family, school, and just everywhere.  Anyway, one day Damian came home from school to hear soft music playing. Wanting to know where and who was creating music he grabbed the boys to help him investigate only to find Y/n and Bruce.

M/n = Mother's Name

Damian's Pov

Damian stood outside of the school's building waiting for Alfred's arrive to pick him up. Not too long, a black limousine pulled up to school, Alfred behind the wheel. Damian, without hesitation, got into the vehicle to leave the  formable place.

“Hello, Master Damian,” Alfred greeted politely. “How was your day at school?”

Damian scoffed at the thought of school. “Boring as usual Alfred.” Alfred nodded as they rode home in silence from that point on.

Upon arriving at the Manor, Damian hopped out the car, without Alfred's help, and walked into the manor.

Walking into the manor and into the living room he heard a noise-not any noise but the noise of music.  Damian thought it was just Jason blasting his music again so he ventured to his room to tell him off about it.

“Todd.” Damian greeted as he knocked on his door furiously.

“What do you want Demon Spawn?” Jason shouted on the other side of the door with clear annoyance as his reading time has been disrupted.

“Stop playing your music so loud!” Though, Damian didn't hear music coming from Jason's room but he could still hear it somewhere. 

That confused Jason. He opened the door with eyebrows knitted together in confusion and annoyance. 

“What you talking about, Demon? I'm not playing any music!”

Damian glared at the older male as he thought of who could possibly be the reason of the noise that had occupied his ears.

Jason? He's definitely out.
Tim? He's too busy with his computer to bother with music.
Dick? No, he's probably training.
Y/n? No, no, no. The music is sounding from a piano-something too classical for her liking.
And it simply couldn't be Father or Alfred. What  or who  is causing this?

Damian sighed in exasperation at this, so he called the boys to living room to help him look for the source of the music.

“It's not from the ballroom!” Dick shouted. 

“Not in the Batcave!” Jason confirmed.

“It's not coming from the kitchen, living rooms or our rooms!” Tim said exiting the kitchen with a cookie.

“In the music room!” Damian yelled.

Y/n's Pov

After arriving from school early, Y/n went to her Father's studies where her Father was there writing something for his business. He was too busy to notice her presence.

Y/n cleared her throat to catch her father's attention, which it did.

“Father. It's time for piano practice and my instructor has informed me that she can't make it due to her fallen ill,” Y/n explained before her tone in her voice turned soft. “Can... Can you practice with...me...Before boxing lessons?” She asked softly looking at her father with soft eyes.

She never asked Bruce for anything or as so to spoke to him unless it was needed. The only people she talked to were her two friends and one of them was her significant other, Kara Kent ,  her girlfriend.  Of course Bruce or her brothers knew about either of those two things.

Y/n wasn't all cold and mean before, oh no,  she used to be bright and energetic all before her mother, M/n L/n passed away. She was a famous musician who was murdered. You weren't the same afterwards.

But, anyway...

Y/n looked at her Father waiting for him to reject it and go back to work but, instead,  he nodded and stood up leading the way to the music room.

The music room was one of the few places of privacy and quiet of the manor.

Sitting on the bench of the grand piano Bruce looked at you from his standing position behind you.

“If I remember correctly, your teacher said that this lesson is where you play a song on the piano. Correct?” Bruce's normal gruff voice asked with as much softness it could hold.

Y/n nodded in response. “Correct,  she also stated I must sing.” She pulled her phone out and hit a recording button on it.

“Go ahead, darling.” Bruce stated with a nod.

“Ahem.”

She began playing notes on the piano to the song in her head.

During the time she was playing she wasn't aware of the fact that the boys were looking for the source of her piano playing or the  smile that made his way onto his features as he listened to his daughter play beautifully on piano.

She closed her eyes as she sung and played.

After finishing she opened her eyes and removed her hands to stop recording. “How did I do Father?” She questioned turning to look at him.

Bruce's smile was still on his  face as it never left. He bent down and sat by her. “That was perfect, Y/n. Your mother would be very proud of you.”

His words shocked you, in a good way. You threw you arms around him in a tight hug. “Thank you Father.” You smiled widely.

Unbeknownst to you, the boys even Alfred,  was standing there by the doorway with shocked or smiling faces.  Dick started clapping which caught you off guard. Soon the boys started all clapping for you which brought a smile to your face.

“Thank you, brothers, Alfred and Father.”

Third Person Pov

That night the Waynes had taken a night off from being heros and sat by the piano enjoying each other's company, playing and making music,dropping all their walls from each other  and having family bonding time.

Published: October 30,2018.

A/n:  Should I make a part two to this about Y/n x Kara??