Marry Me [Part Two]

"Yes."  He finally stuttered out and you grinned happily while sliding the ring on his finger. You then stood up and looked at Nico with the biggest smile on your face.

Nico returned your smile and placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer and kissed you passionately and you returned with just the same passion.

Everyone around you clapped at what they just witnessed.

Four Years Later

You were sitting on the couch with your daughter,D/N, who is five years old. You and Nico had her/adopted her and loved to bits.

On the couch, Nico was sitting on the left, D/N in the middle, and You on the right. Towards the end of the movie you and your daughter was asleep.

Nico turned his to look at you two and saw that you were asleep. So he picked up D/n up first up and took her to her room first.

He kissed her forehead and whispered, "Goodnight my Princess," in her ear and got a quiet, "Goodnight Daddy," back.

He grinned slightly and went back to the living room to pick you up. Once he did he went back to your shared bedroom and placed you down under the sheets.

He too laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around you waist and whispered, "Goodnight my Queen/King." "Goodnight my King." You whispered back. He kissed your forehead goodnight and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

I'm just gonna destroy all your feels in parts three and four. For now have the fluffiness.

Side note: I realized that most of these oneshots, including most of my drafts, are angsty. This is turning into an angst One shot book lol.

Anyways Happy Easter everyone!