"I'm Tired of You"|{Angst Part Two}

Nico couldn't believe what he had said and done. Did he really just cheat on you for Will? Yes, he did. Does he regret his mistake? Not really. What he said was how he honestly felt. He was tired of you. It annoyed him on how clingy you are and how annoying you could be. But in all truth, all girlfriends are like that. They're only clingy because they love they're boyfriends.

Did he understand that? Nope. Is he feeling guilty about anything? Nope. But, do you know what he's feeling? Hurt. He was hurt that you said you regretted telling him you loved him. If only he knew how you felt.

Enough with this Nico focus, it's your turn.

You immediately went to your cabin angrily. You went in and slammed the door shut behind you, jump scaring your sibling(s). You went straight to your bunk. You wanted to scream so bad but you couldn't and wouldn't, especially with your sibling(s) here.

You ran your fingers through your hair. You sighed. "This is going to be awhile." You said to yourself.

Three months later

It's been three months and you've managed to move on. But, it still hurts seeing Nico with Will. It hurts even more knowing you were replaced. It hurts knowing you were the one that used to make him happy. It hurts knowing your best friend(or brother) was the one who betrayed you.

But, all of that  was the past and this is now. You were currently outside at the beach with one of your closest friend ever, Malcolm Pace. He's been there more than Will and you knew he would never betray you like Will.

Malcolm and you were talking about books. He was rambling about his favourite book so you took notice what it was and remember to later buy it for Christmas for him. You're such a good friend.

You smiled as you watched him ramble. He was quite adorable actually. The way his eyes sparkled as he spoke, the way he spoke so passionately as he talked about what he loved... Oh how you're realizing you like him.

Malcolm noticed your were just staring and not paying attention too him. So, he tried to get your attention. "Y/n? Y/nnnnnnn? Are you listening?" He said and snapped his fingers in front of your face.

You snapped out of your daze and back into reality. "H-huh?" You asked unaware of what's going on. Malcolm sighed, was that out of relief? Or disappointment?

"I said, I like you... A lot."  What...  "What? You like me?" You asked completely lost.

"Yes, I do. I have calculated that every time I see you my palms get sweaty, my heart beat accelerates, and I forget how to speak." He confessed whilst pushing up his glasses.

Even when he's confessing he's nerdy about it. You thought it was cute. "I like you too Malcolm." You smiled and totally forgotten about Nico, who so happened to be approaching the beach with Will. They both overheard everything you and Malcolm said.

Nico looked down at his feet, hurt once again.