20 - You Light My Fire

Start from the beginning

Makarov then heard a groan of pain behind him, as he saw Natsu stir again. He knew what this meant. Immediately, he asked for a lacrima, which Mirajane got for him. Makarov then contacted Erza, Gray and Lucy.

  "Erza! Gray! Lucy! GUILD. NOW!" He screamed in panic, before the screen went blank. He raised an eyebrow in confusion, as he passed it back to Mirajane, who grinned sheepishly.

''I forgot... It isn't charged,'' She commented, as she quickly scurried away with the lacrima in hands. Makarov smiled sweetly at her, for once not being annoyed. Mirajane told everyone about Natsu's awakening, and then charged the other lacrima. The guildmembers started to talk and whisper to each other, as they all stood up some point, and walked towards the infirmary.

Makarov sighed, as he turned around, back to Natsu, who slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry, and he felt dizzy, with a stinging headache, but it wasn't as painful as it was before. He slowly sat up, only to be meeted by a hugging Makarov. Natsu's eyes widened, not knowing why he was hugging him so tightly. Not that he minded or complained.

Not soon after, Mirajane, Gajeel, Kinana, Levy, Laxus... Everyone who was at the guild came in, tears in their eyes, some hugging Natsu, some scolding him for leaving them. Gajeel smiled slighly, as everyone else smiled, saying that their family was almost complete again.But Natsu was missing some of his closest friends. 

Erza.

Pervy popsicle.

Carla.

Wendy.

Happy.

Lucy.

He simply smiled at them, as they explained what happened, and also that they killed them. He then remembered all that had happened to him, and quickly tried to stand, only to stumble and get caught by Juvia, who stood closest to him from the guild.

''You can't walk yet,'' She said, with slight concern in her voice, as Gajeel rolled his eyes, and commented that his body was still healing from all the injuries. Mirajane quickly grabbed a crutch where Natsu could lean on, which he did.

''Where are they?'' Natsu asked, as he frantically looked around the guild. But everywhere he looked, he couldn't find the persons, two persons in particular. Makarov chuckled, as he told Natsu they were on their way back home.

~~

After receiving the call from their master, they went back as fast as they could to the guild. Roughly 30 minutes, they arrived at the guild. Happy stayed behind at the trainstation before they went away, not wanting for his other friends to die as well. When they stepped out of the train, the exceed flew towards the three and hugged them tightly, happy they made it back alive.

The three explained what they heard from Makarov, and Happy had an idea. ''...I can use Max. Speed with one person. So... Who wants to fly with me to the guild in less than five minutes and check what's been going on?'' Happy asked, as Lucy quickly raised her hand with a determined look.

''I want to. I need to know, we'll come back once we find out,'' Lucy stated, as everyone agreed. Happy picked up Lucy and flew her in max speed to the guild, not without complaining about how heavy she is.

When they, like Happy predicted, arrived at the guild in 5 minutes, they quickly burst through the doors, only to meet one person, standing in the middle of the guild. Everything disappeared, except for that one person. Lucy started to tremble, as Happy cried a waterfall.

The exceed flew towards him, as he hugged him tightly, almost pushing him over in process. ''N-NATSU!'' Happy screamed in happiness, Natsu grinning like an idiot, as if nothing was wrong.