They nodded their head quickly and rubbed their sore spots.  "Gomen, Evee. We just didn't expect that to happen all of a sudden."  Tamaki said sincerely. 

I smiled at him and accepted his apology. "It's fine Tama-kun. It's actually my fault for not telling you guys from the beginning."   I said. 

Haruhi clapped her hands together to get everybody's attention.  "Enough drama for today. Let's head inside to eat."  Me and Honey cheered and raced each other to the front door...

He won. Insert pouty face. "No fair! You cheated Honey-bun!" I declared childishly.

Honey grinned and shook his head in disagreement.  "Nuh-uh Eve-chan. I won fair and sqaure."  He said. I huffed and looked up at Takashi. Who was watching in amusement. 

"I won didn't I Taka-bear?" I asked, showing him my puppy dog eyes.  Takashi gave a small smile and shook his head.  "Mitsukuni won." 

I playfuly tackled him and sat on his back.  I knew he could easily throw me off, and he knows too, but he didn't want to hurt me so that's a plus.  "Say I won and I won't sit on you!"  I said with an evil smile plastered on my face. 

He gave a simple chuckle and shook his head in a 'No' matter.  "He won." He said bravely.

I glared at him and started wrestling with him like a cat would do with its owner. When wrestling didn't do anything I gave up and backed away from him. 

"Whatever. I know I won and that only matters." I huffed away and went looking for my room.  

I turned corners, went somewhere and my room was located in the far back. When I stood in front of my room, I looked to my right and suprise suprise, Takashi's room is right next to mine. How do I know that you ask? Simple, He's standing right in front of his door. Looking at it with no emotion shown on his handsome face.

I groaned inwardly and looked up at him, "Hi." I greeted lamely.  Takashi looked down and waved a hand. That's it? That's all I get? 

I sighed in defeat and looked up at him.  "I'm gonna go get ready. When I'm done, wanna walk to the dinner table together?"  I asked as calmly as possiible. Hoping black Evee doesn't show up.  I didn't wanna mention to the guys that Black Evee also shows up when i'm really mad or angry.

Takashi just nodded and walked in his room and slammed the door.  I sighed once again and went inside my room. Only to be greeted by a wonderful sight.  Haruhi and Tamaki... Sleeping?

I rememeber Hikaru telling me that Tamaki was mad at Haruhi.  What happened to being mad at her?  I sighed for the third time in not even five minutes.  I cautiously walked away from them and ran out the door.  

I had no choice but to go to.. Takashi's room.  I walked slowly to the front of his door and knocked really slow but loud. 

I waited for a while and got irratated then started pounding my fist and kicking the door with all my might my little body can muster.  "Open up Taka-bear! I know your in there!" I yelled. 

I heard a loud thoud and some rustling noises and the door burst open with a flustered Takashi with sweat pants and an unbotton shirt.  I openly looked at his abs and almost drooled from the sight.  "Yeah?" He asked with a blush on his face.

I shook my head, trying to snap out of it. "I need a room to stay in. Haruhi and Tamaki is in mine and I don't want to disturb them." I explained with a straight face.

Takashi didn't respond for a minute, then he nodded his head and moved away from the door a little for me to go in.  I gave him my bestest smile and ran into his room.  Everything looked so cool! There was a huge bed right in the middle, a mini fridge filled with sweets, a flat screen tv, and a patio with an awesome view of the beach.