The truth.

DISCALIMER: DO NOT OWN OURAN AT ALL D:

I did not proof read this. Please excuse my grammar xD I was rushing. Sorry for slow update. One of my family member passed away and I guess i was still grieving. :(

Evee POV

I groaned as the soft warm blanket was ripped out of my grasp. "Wake up Evee-san!" Ichinose cheered a little too cheerful to my liking.

"What are you doing?" I looked over at the clock, "It's only 7AM for fucks sake." I whined in my pillow. 

"Watch your language young lady!" she snapped. I groaned and rolled over, scooting closer to Kyoya, knowing she'll get even more angry. "We're the same age." I mumbled. 

I felt Ichinose grab both of my ankles and started pulling me away from Kyoya. Which made me cling onto him even more. 

But the pulling suddenly stopped when Kyoya grabbed my hands and pulled me up with incredible force. Ichinose gasped and bowed. "Gomen Kyoya-san!" 

"What are you two doing," He glanced at the clock, "At 7AM in the morning?" he growled out.

I gulped and pointed at Ichinose, "She woke me up too! For what? I have no idea." I drawled out. 

"Please leave Ichinose. We will get ready for our day when we're ready." Was all he said then went back to sleep. 

Ichinose moved towards the door and gave me a death stare. "I know what you're doing and it's not going to work." and with that, she closed the door shut. Leaving me and Kyoya alone to sleep. 

I sighed and layed back down. I'm not feeling sleepy anymore. The talk me and Kyoya had last night was still stuck in my head.

~Flash Back to last night~

"Start talking." Kyoya said once he shut and locked the door to our room. I gulped and scratched my cheek nervously. 

"hmm..Where to start...oh! Like I said, I was framed for murder. My parents died when I was around 5 or 6 in a fire. It...Was really hard for me to move on. I mean..I was only 6 years old!" 

"Not to be rude, but would you mind telling me how the fire started?" Kyoya interupted without looking away from his laptop. Which I may add, did not know was there on his lap.

"The fire department said it was caused by leaving the stove on. No one knows for sure." I said. He nodded and motioned me to continue my story.

"Anyways...I was put into foster home until I was old enough to move out, when I was 15 years old. I worked 3 different jobs to get food on my table, a roof on top of my head, and enough money for clothes. I also went to a public school. That's where I met my first female friend. Miyano Keya. She was a great friend to me. She took care of me, she helped me with my music, my sports, and acedemics. I thought of her as my sister. But Keya has always been jealous of me. She told me she didn't like how all the guys were asking me out and only paying attention to me and not her. I told her not to worry and that the guys were stupid for not noticing her. Apparently that wasn't enough for her. Couple weeks later after that conversation she texted me saying she wanted to meet me at our old hang out. It was my favorite karate dojo that was being destroyed due to certain reasons."