She's back!?

Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC. Goes to the rightful author of the anime/manga. Enjoy this chapter. WARNING: Not proofed read. Any mistakes? Sorry XD

Kyoya's POV (*GASP*)

As Doctor Yama escorted us out the room I couldn't help but feel extremely guilty. I was the reason why she was like this. She tried killing herself because of me. And for that I will never forgive myself.

I watched as Tamaki tried stopping Haruhi's tears. Everything Evee said to us was true. Even about Honey-senpai. I wouldn't be able to admit it out loud though, only Evee is capable of not caring and just say stuff without a care in the world.

"Tamaki." I called out for his attention. He looked up and gave me a sad look. I know that look. That was the same look when he's with his grandmother. But this time he looks even more miserable. Looks like he has a crush on Haruhi.

I admit, I took a small liking to Haruhi back then, but then Evee came to my life. I felt like I changed. "We need to  go. School is about to start." I informed him. Evee had been unconscious for three days and today was the first time she woke up.

Tamaki nodded and wrapped his arm around Haruhi as he led her towards the limo that was waiting outside for us. I spotted Kaoru and Hikaru in the corner of the room. They both had sad and angered face expressions. And I wouldn't blame them, after what Evee said we should all be mad at her. 

But we all know we can never be mad at her for long. She was now part of the family no matter what happens. I pushed up my glasses with a sigh, "Hikaru. Kaoru." I called their names. 

Their heads snapped and looked at me with..an irritated look. Well so be it. "Go to the limo. School is about to start." I ordered. "Are you just gonna let Evee say all these things to us!?" Hikaru exploded. Karou grabbed his brothers arm. "Hikaru, now is not the time to start fighting..." He whispered soothingly to his other half. 

"No, he is right Kaoru." I interrupted their conversation. "After hosting I would like for all of us to come visit again and try to talk to Evee-san." I reasoned. "But for now, lets just leave it as it is." I finished.

Hikaru gave me a glare but complied anyways. "Fine. But remember what Evee said. Most of this was your fault so you better fix it with her." He grumbled and dragged Kaoru out the hospital.

"Ne Kyo-chan. Did Evee really meant what she said to me?" I looked down at Honey, who was close to tears, and looked away once I saw his adorable eyes water.

"I don't think she meant it Honey-senpai. I think she said those things cause she is going through a rough time and wanted to take out some anger and we  just so happen to be there. I'm sure she regrets what she said to us." I reassured. 

Honey gave out a smile once he heard that Evee is okay. Then he skipped off while holding his stuffed bunny close. I began walking out the hospital when I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from moving.

"Why would she want to kill her self Kyoya? What happened that made her like this?" Ryota asked desperately as he gripped my shoulder painfully. I narrowed my eyes at his hand on my shoulder and roughly snatched it away.

"That is private. You have to speak to Evee-san herself to find out." I answered truthfully. I'm guessing I am the only one that knows about her past and I think its best if she tells everybody herself. 

Then I watched as Ryota grumbled and bumped my shoulder roughly and walked away angrily. Seems to me Ryota has a crush on MY Evee. Yes 'My' Evee. I admit to myself that I like Evee more than I should but I also like it. If my father and siblings disapprove of Evee then...I don't know what would happen to be honest.

I sighed tiredly and began walking out the hospital but stopped when I noticed something. We're missing one more person. Mori-senpai. I looked around for Mori when I successfully spotted him near a window of a room. Evee's room.

I began walking towards him and saw him peeking through the window. "She'll be fine Mori-senpai." I assured my older friend. "We will come visit her after clubbing." 

Mori looked down at me with angered eyes. I took a step back in shock. I've never seen Mori like this before. "Why didn't you tell me about whats been happening to her!?" He whisper-shouted. 

I pushed up my glasses once again and sighed. "It wasn't my place to tell anybody about her past. It's all up to Evee-San." I answered truthfully. Mori clenched his fist. "You could've helped and prevented this to keep happening." He growled out.

"It isn't my fault. I did not know she'll get lost. I didn't expect the twins to shout and be rude to her. And I certainly didn't know about her self harm." I said harshly.

"She said you were the main reason for why...She wanted to end her life.." He said. I winced from hearing that but kept my head held high. "I had no idea I was the reason for this. You don't know how sorry and guilty I am about this whole situation." I whispered.

"Let's just go so we can come back. The sooner the better." Mori said and walked away. I sighed and looked through Evee's window and let out a small smile when I saw her on the hospital bed. "I'm sorry  Evee-san. I love you..." I whispered to myself and walked away.

***************************************************************************

(Still Kyoya's POV)

It is finally the end of the day and the end of hosting. Everybody has been jumpy and sad throughout the whole day about Evee. Even I was not acting my usual self. It doesn't help the situation when Miki is always by our side and is constantly chattering non stop.

I could tell the Tamaki is starting to feel irritated around Miki. All of the host and even Miki and Ryota were going to the hospital to visit Evee. The twins didn't want Miki with us because they kept saying how annoying she was and whatnot. Although I agree, we still had to be polite. 

Ryota came also when he heard we were gonna go visit Evee. I was hesitating whether or not to look through his history profile but lucky for him, I just didn't have much time or attention to do so.

We all hurried to the hospital and rushed through the entrance to see Evee. We stopped and check in to the front desk. "Nine visitors for Watanabe Evee please." I told the old lady. The old lady smile and slowly typed in the computer. I sighed and pushed up my glasses, waiting impatiently.

The old lady looked at the screen and then looked back at me. "I'm sorry. Looks like Watanabe Evee has checked out five hours ago." She said. The twins started yelling nonsense. Tamaki started freaking out. Haruhi looked worried. Honey is crying. Mori..Looks angry at the world. And so does Ryota. Miki looks happy as ever.

I frowned. "Would you tell me who checked her out?" I asked politely. The old lady smiled. "What a nice young man you are. I'll check, hold on for just a moment." I nodded.

I looked at everyone else behind me. "Would you all be quiet? We are at the hospital." I hissed at the my friends. They all stopped and waiting patiently. That's more like it. 

"Ah! Says here that a nice young lady named Miyano Keya has checked out Watanabe Evee." She said.

I froze in shock..Miyano...Keya...The same girl that tortured Evee. "Who the hell is Miyano Keya, Kyoya-senpai!?" The twins yelled at me confused. I ignored them and looked at the old lady.

I shook my head and demanded the old lady what her number was. "I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to give out that type of information." She said and shooed us away from the desk. We all walked out the hospital and sat in the limo in silence.

"Is anybody gonna explain what the hell just happened!?" Ryota exclaimed angrily. I pushed up my glasses and sighed. "Looks like I have no choice but to tell you guys..." I trailed.

This is gonna be a long day. Even...Please be careful.