Seriously!?

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. (sadly xD) I only own my personal OC's. thanks and enjoy! :D Warning: Read with caution..Did not proof read ;-;

Evee's POV.

I groaned feeling the pain from my stomach and head. What the fuck happened? I rubbed the sore spot on my head and winced from the small pressure. I sat up slowly and looked at my surroundings. I'm back at Kyoya's room. I went to the bathroom to do my business and looked at myself in the mirror. Weird...I'm wearing the same clothing from when we went to the amusement park.

I frowned and slowly walked out and went downstairs to the dinner table. I saw Kyoya drinking coffee while reading the newspaper. I coughed to get his attention.

Kyoya looked up from his reading and carefully placed his newspaper down next to the delicious looking pancakes. "It's about time you woke up. Hurry and get ready for school." He ordered. I frowned and slowly walked up to him. Kyoya looked at me with a brow raised high. "What are you doing..." He asked skeptically as I traced my finger through his cheekbones.

"Do you remembered what happened? When I passed out?" I questioned. Kyoya grabbed my hand and placed it back down to my side. "You were really tired from the amusement yesterday and immediately fell asleep in the car. I wanted to treat your wounds but I also didn't want to wake you up." He explained carefully as he checked my head. He pointed at my shirt, indicating me to lift it up. I sighed and lifted it up. I winced as his cold fingers were feeling my bruises. "Isn't Ichinose coming to school with us?" I asked, wondering where that witch went.

Kyoya gave a low snort and shook his head. "Ichinose doesn't go to privates schools. She's homeschooled. Why would you think she'll be attending Ouran with us?"

I shook my head and ignored his question. "Are we dating?" I blurted out bluntly. Kyoya choked on his coffee. "Excuse me? Are you alright Evee-San? Do you need a doctor?" He asked.

I felt my body deflate. Was everything just a dream? Did I actually have a wet dream of Kyoya? Oh kami what if I actually..Love..Him? "No thanks. That won't be necessary. I'll go get ready now." I told briefly and jogged back up to our room.

I picked the same clothing from my dream and smelled my mom's sweater. It still smells like her. I smiled at that thought and jogged back downstairs. I saw Kyoya waiting by the front door, holding a biscuit. My smiled got wider as I quickly grabbed the biscuit and shoved it to my face. So good!

Kyoya chuckled and grabbed a tissue from his pocket and wiped away the crumbs from my face. I blushed from how close he was to me. Oh how I wish we were actually dating right now. I just want to kiss him senseless. Then my thoughts drifted back to Mori. Oh shit I forgot about him. Maybe in my dreams I thought of him as a brother but I don't know about now. Since it was just a dream, it wasn't real at all. Sadly.

I rubbed my cheek and let out a nervous chuckle. "Umm.. Let's go?" I said warily. He nodded and walked out the door. I passed Ichinose on the way, I stuck my tongue out at her and watched happily as she fumed.

When we reached school, we were a bit early so Kyoya decided to head to the club room. As we were walking to the club room we past some freshman girls. Most pointed at Kyoya and giggled but when they laid their eyes on me they started glaring and whispering. No doubt that it was about me.