14

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa-sensei began.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"Sero-san asked.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Aizawa-sensei answered.

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too." Aizawa-sensei added.

"The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That's all. Start getting ready." Aizawa-sensei ended, letting us grab our costumes.

~(Timeskip)~

A loud whistle ringed. It was Iida-san.

"Class 1-A, gather around! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" He demanded.

He's taking class rep seriously..

I turned into a little dog and jumped into a seat. wagging my tail, waiting for the bus to move.

Once it moved and we were going to the location,

Uraraka-san sat next to me and petted my head.

"W-why you stooppp~" I whined, wanting her to pet me more.

She laughed and began pet, scratch, and squish my dog face.

"Who's a good girl~" She 'coo'ed at me.

"I am! I am!" I said, raising my paws in the air, enjoying the wanted attention.

Aizawa-sensei brought me back down from heaven.

"We're here. Stop messing around."

"Yes, sir!"

~(Mini timeskip)~

Once we made it, There was a big dome like .

We were greeted by an .

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you."

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who rescued tons of people from disasters!" Mirdoriya-san fangirled

"Oh, I love Thirteen!" Uraraka-san bounced in excitement.

"Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen-san said.

"Look forward to working with you!"

We all walked .

"Wow, it looks like Universal Studios Japan!"

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera-- It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters." Thirteen-san said.

"It's called the "Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or 'USJ' for short!"

I looked around the place.

It was huge.

I felt the sudden feeling to fly around the building.

"Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... er.. or two, or three... or four.. five.. six...seven" Thirteen-san rambled.

It's increasing...

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." Thirteen-san explained.

Uraraka-san was nodding her head, being an obvious fan.

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right? Midoriya-san asked.

"Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have quirks like that, right?"

True.. I could kill people with my quirk..

"In a superhuman society, personal quirks, have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step." Thirteen-san said.

"With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others."

"This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others."

"I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." Thirteen preached.

My heart is moved..

"That is all. Thank you for listening" Thirteen-san bowed.

"That was wonderful!"

"Bravo! Bravo!"

Everyone applaused and cheered at Thirteen-san's speech.

"All right then, first--" Aizawa-sensei began.

Suddenly the power went out.

A purple mist like thingy appeared in front of the water fountain, and people came out of it.

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa-sensei ordered.

"What's that?" Kirishima-san said, worried.

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

I went to get a better look.

"Don't move!" Aizawa-sensei yelled, putting on his goggles.

"Those are villains." He said, shocking everyone.

I looked down and saw with hands all over him.

Villains...

~~~

Eyyyyy. 

My spirit animal is a Sloth.