10

"A Quirk assessment test?!" Everyone yelled.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The brown haired girl asked.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don;t have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa-sensei replied.

"U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes."

"You kids have been doing these since Junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks."

Pfft... I cheat on those..

I remember turning to a monkey-human hybrid on those tests. Monkeys, Chimpanzees, Apes, etc, they all share about 98% of our human DNA, so no one knew I was using my quirk. I always was on top of my class.

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating."

"Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Aizawa-sensei asked, catching Bakugo's attention.

So His name is Bakugo Kacchan? That's a weird name..

"In Junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa-sensei asked again.

"67 meters." Bakugo answered.

"Then, try doing it with your Quirk."

Bakugo went into the softball circle area.

"You can do whatever you want as long you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you got." Aizawa-sensei instructed.

"Then, well..." Bakugo began, He warmed up and then began to throw the ball.

"DIE!!" He yelled as he used his explosion quirk to throw the ball.

Die...?

"Know your own maximum first. That is the most rational way to form a foundation of a hero. Aizawa-sensei said, showing everyone how far the ball went.

705.2 meters? Wow..

Everyone let out a shocked 'woah'.

"750 meters? Seriously?" One guy with a lightining bolt on his hair said.

He reminds me of Bolt...

"What's this? It looks fun!" A pink girl said, looking excited.

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" Another guy with weird elbows said.

""It looks fun," Huh?" Aizawa-sensei said, making me feel worried.

"You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He said.

Aizawa-sensei smiled creepy like and said, "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with explusion."

"HUH?!" Everyone yelled.

Guess I got give it my all if I don't want to be expelled.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students." Aizawa-sensei said.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!" He said again, giving off a creepy face that somewhat startled me.

I look to Midoriya. He had a scared expression.

"Don't worry, Midoriya-san! I'm sure you'll do okay!" I told Midoriya, patting his shoulder, giving him a cheerful smile and best luck I could give.