9

Come April the U.A. academic year begins.

My family wished me good luck and me, Adien and Bixslow walked to school.

We dropped Aiden off at his school and walked to U.A.

Once we got to U.A., we had to look for our classroom.

Sadly, We got different classes.

Bixslow was in Class -1C and I was in Class -1A.

"Geez.. They need a map of this place, One day i'm going to get lost." I said. Bixslow laughed.

"Like that time at the mall when your ran off on your own, got lost, and animal control took you to the pound?" He snickered at the memory.

"I got stuck in my dog form! I didn't know how to communicate to humans yet!" I yelled, puffing my cheeks in anger.

Soon, We found Class-1A.

We both noticed Midoriya talking to a brown haired girl and that tall glasses guy.

I got excited again, hoping that Midoriya-san was in the same class.

I screamed Midoriya-san's name and turned into Sugar Glider and flew onto his head.

---(Midoriya's POV)---

I heard someone call my name, but all I saw was a flying squirrel fly on my face, blinding me.

WHAT??!

"Hi, Midoriya.." Bixslow waved at me.

Wait... If he's here... Where (Y/N)-chan?

The flying squirrel, then, climbed onto my arm, where I lifted it to make sure it didn't fall.

The squirrel flew onto Bixslow's shoulders.

"Hi, Midoriya-san~!!" The squirrel greeting, having the same voice as (Y/N)-chan.

Wait...

Iida, Uraraka, I had a shocked expression.

"IT TALKED??!!" We all said in unison.

Bixslow laughed and the squirrel turned into (Y/N)-chan, who is now sitting on Bixslow's shoulders.

"Hello~" She greeted Iida and Uraraka.

----(Back to (Y/N)'s POV)---

"Hello~" I greeted the girl and tall glasses guy.

The brown hair girl looked at me with 'holy crap that was amazing' face.

"Sugoi!! What's your quirk??" She asked, fangirling.

"Hehe, My quirk is called Animals. I can turn into any animal I want if concentrate and think like one." I said, blushing a little at her closeness.

Suddenly our conversation was cut short by a guy in a yellow sleeping bag.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends."

I hopped off of Bixslow's shoulders. He waved bye and went to his class.

"This is the hero course." He said, then drunk out of something that looked like a capri sun.

Midoriya-san, brown hair girl, and glasses guy had a horrified expression on their face. I was just confused on how he got here in that sleeping bag.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." He said, stepping out of the sleeping bag.

Is he our teacher?

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you."

Well that answered my question..

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." Aizawa-sensei said, pulling out a blue uniform like outfit.

~~~~