Khushi "Exactly, you own shares in this company don't you? When are you going to take work seriously? Will I always be in charge of everything here?"

Karthik "The way you're taking your love life. I'm sure you'll end up exactly like this. Workaholic single sexy business woman for life." He rolled his eyes.

Khushi sighed "Why does everything has to do with my past relationship with Arnav?" Arnav came back to his senses hearing his name. "Karthik I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry that I can't move on. Random dating is not my thing. Moving on from one person to another is not my thing. You can do it easily because you have never been in love before. I have. I still love the man I was with. I think I always will. You cannot do anything about it."

Karthik "Hey don't take me wrong I didn't ask you to randomly date guys." He groaned seeing Arnav stare at him. "All I wanted was for you to give someone a chance. You've rejected so many good guys because of your past. Not everyone is going it hurt you Khushi. There are good people in this world too." He riled up Arnav more. "I just want you to be happy okay."

Khushi "I know. I know you mean well. The past few days I gave this a thought. Karthik, I might not be able to love another man again but for you I will give this another chance." She dropped the bomb at the duo. "I might not find love again but I can find a friend in a partner right?" Karthik was flabbergasted.

Karthik "What? You serious?"

Khushi "I am. I really am. I'm ready to look forward. I won't back away this time."

Arnav gave Karthik a helpless gesture.

Karthik "You aren't dating anyone are you? Did you meet someone?" He asked with bated breath.

Khushi "Oh no. Come on. I'm seriously not." Karthik sighed in relief. "But I did go for a dinner with a business partner. You know him from the Paris fashion show. Ranveer remember?"

Karthik gulped "No. I think I forgot. I'm sorry Ranveer who?" He gulped walking around.

Khushi "Ranveer Vaghela Karthik, the owner of Vaghela Corp. You even had a long chat with him about your love for horses."

Karthik "Oh yes I remember. Horses. He was planning to buy one. My bad." Arnav rolled his eyes. "What about him?"

Khushi "We met at the stables. He showed me his horse. It's gorgeous. I got to name it. I named it snowflake. It's so beautiful. He even helped me ride it. Can you believe it?"

Arnav "What the fuck?" He mouthed staring at Karthik.

Khushi "We dined together after a long day at the stable. It was good. He's really sweet."

Karthik "Do you like him? Cause by the looks of it he likes you. You get to name someone else's horse dammit."

Khushi "I don't know if I like him like that. But for the first time I enjoyed a man's company besides you Arnav and Nk. Well with Arnav it was mostly fights or-umm"

Karthik "Umm? What? Romance? Hmm. Yeah you guys hardly romanced come on it was mostly fights. Ugly ones I'm sure." He stated Arnav with envy who pressed his nose bridge in frustration.

Khushi "Shut up."

Karthik "Just don't rush it. I'm coming back soon. In fact." He eyed an annoyed Arnav sitting on the couch. "I found a suitor for you."