Summaries

Here are a few summaries to stories I've never written to (or partially written to), and I'd really appreciate y'all's thoughts on them!! Here we go:

~

Wish You Were Here

All her life, Rosemary wrote. Growing up, she adapted a distaste for showing others her pieces, so no one ever really knew her passion for literature continued past the age of 8. But the thing was, they were letters. Starting with letters to her father, on towards to her childhood crushes, and even to her favorite teacher - Mr. ____. But on that one day where the birds kept in their nests and the bees stopped stinging, Rosemary died.

But, oh, did her letters live on.

We Meet By Accident

They were at a rock concert.

Tod with his friends.

Virginia with her leather jacket.

They were sitting together.

Mistaken as a couple.

Mistaken as lovers.

They were put on the big screen.

Not to dance, but to kiss.

They meet by accident.

But maybe it was just fate.

Golden Days

Seth was trying to make something of himself with his music when he moves to the big city, playing in bars and, eventually, shows.

And that's when he saw her.

They meet by accident, Cas and Seth - they simply collided. But as the days went on and serendipity kept bringing them back together, maybe they were willing to call it fate.

Despite their diverse lives, the two connected immediately. Love was in the air and neither could deny it. But with their careers getting more recognized by a higher audience, their romance created controversy around them. It caused second-guesses and accusations and messes that were beginning to stain their reputations - something that neither could afford.

Follow the life of a boy in a leather jacket and a girl in lace, as they discover how the world isn't as forgiving as they once thought.

Photographs

About an overworking, night-shift waitress and a guy-who-can't-seem-to-get-his-shit-together  who fall in love for the second time.

The Lonely Hearts Club

A guy whose family gets deported; a girl whose mother ran away; both looking for someone who may never be found - and maybe find themselves along the way.

Hero

T-bone: A collision head-on into the side of (another vehicle).

Mav was on his way to his mom's house.

Em was on her way to the farmer's market.

Mav had alcohol on his breath.

Em was playing her audio book too loud on her stereo.

And then... they simply crashed.