>Chapter 12<

Jimin

"T-Taehyung.."
I stared at Taehyung in shock before pushing Jungkook off of me and he landed on the floor with a loud 'thud'. "Ouch.." He mumbled, rubbing his butt while I continued to stare at Taehyung in guilt. His eyes held many different emotions but the most obvious one was disappointment.

"I thought you were better than this Jimin..." He spoke with disappointment and sadness lacing his voice. A pang hit my heart. Taehyung trusted me and I repaid him by cheating on him. "I-I'm sorry Taehyung..." I walked up to the male but stopped when I saw him step back. "Just stay away from me. I need some alone time before I can face you. I can't even look at your face." The boy snarled and I looked down in shame. Jungkook just awkwardly stood there, watching the confrontation go on.

"I'm sorry." I whispered quietly one last time before Taehyung walked away from me, slamming the door after his exit. "Can you please leave Jungkook?" I spoke and headed to my room. The last thing I saw before my eyes blurred from tears was Jungkook nodding and exiting my house.

Jungkook

It has been a few weeks since Taehyung caught us making out on his ex-boyfriend's couch. I sighed before heading to BigHit. During those few weeks, I received an email saying I got accepted and was to start with training today. I stalked up to the giant, transparent glass doors and took a deep breath. My life is going to change drastically once I step foot inside the building.

The glass doors slid open and I entered, humming a tune while walking to the receptionist. "Hello. I'm the new trainee Jeon Jungkook. Where do I go to receive my schedule?" I politely asked the lady and she handed me my schedule with a small smile. "Your first schedule is dance lessons. You'll have to go to practice room 4. It's just on the second floor, third door to the right." She explained and I thanked her before jogging to the lift and pressing the '2' button.

To my surprise, I find Taehyung outside the elevator doors on the second floor. His expression changed from shock to disgust upon my arrival. He gave me one last dirty look, pushing past me into the elevator. Angrily pressing a button, the elevator doors closed off, shutting out Taehyung from my sight and down into its shaft. I sighed when feeling the guilt travel around my body.

I ignored my feelings and headed to practice room 4. I knocked on the door beforehand and stepped inside. I quickly bowed and introduced myself to the dance instructor. I let out an inaudible gasp seeing Jimin for the first time in weeks, standing in front of the mirror with hands on both sides. The guilt from before doubling up once I caught sight of Jimin's eye bags and depressed state. Nevertheless, he continued practicing as if he was in another world.

"Ah hello Jungkook. I'm your dance instructor, Na Hyunsoo. Welcome to your new trainee life." My instructor, whose name I now know is Hyunsoo, welcomed me into the room with a smile and I returned it with a shy one. "We'll be learning the basic techniques of dance today. Even if you've learnt it, we'll brush up on it and make sure it's all polished and has clean, sharp moves." Hyunsoo explained while I nodded along and Jimin got into position for the first basic technique. Since I had already learnt it, we three mostly just brushed up on it, setting the standard for each move and so on, so forth.

By the end of the first lesson, it was 11 in the morning and we had started at 9. Not bad, two hours of practice. I glanced at my schedule to see I had vocal lessons with Ms. Eunlee. I head to my vocal lessons practice room and knock on the door. Upon hearing a 'come in', I enter the room and take a quick glance around.

This room is way smaller than the dance room. It consists of a nice couch area with a table in front of it. The couch is a lime green and the desk is coloured a brown wood. A person is sat on the couch and I take into notice that it is none other than my vocal teacher Ms. Eunlee.

I hastily bow and put down my backpack, getting all my necessary items needed for the lesson. "Hello Jungkook, please take a seat." I smile at my teacher  upon hearing her greeting and take a seat next to her. We begin my vocal lessons with her teaching me the basics of singing and the vocals cords and yadadadadada.

Much singing later, my voice is hoarse so I drink a big gulp of water to soothe my throat. My Adam's Apple goes up and down with every gulp I take. After a two hour lesson, I bow as a thanks and exit the tiny room. As I continue with the remainder of lessons, I think to myself, "If this is what trainee life is like, how's it gonna be to be an idol?"

I leave the BigHit building after a long time of training and head to my dorm. When emailed about my acceptance, I was also notified that I was to stay in a dorm with a few other people. A few minutes of walking later, I'm stood in front of my room's door. I stick my key into my dorm room door and unlock it with a twist. My bag hangs from one shoulder as I push open the door and slump inside. I greet my other roommates, Jyunseo, Renji, Sanhoe and Chanjin before heading into my shared room with Jyunseo.

I dump my backpack onto my chair pushed inside my desk and plop myself onto my bed with a big 'oof'. My breath evens out as sleep slowly takes over me and I drift into the world of dreams and nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola, I'm back with another chapter uwu I hope you all enjoyed this part as I tried my best. Also note that I do NOT know the daily life of a trainee and this is how I assume it goes by. This is all part of imagination so please do not point out factors of a real trainee's life if I have not mentioned it. Please vote and comment uwu sARaNgHaE 🥰🥰