>Chapter 3<

Jimin

I walked to paul cafe and booked a table of 4. Then later on, Taehyung entered and spotted me. "Sup. So who are we meeting?" Taehyung asked while grabbing the seat next to me. "Remember my old friend Hoseok from busan? Yup, we are meeting him. He also texted me that his friend is coming." I replied waiting for Hoseok and his friend. Taehyung nodded.

The cafe's door opened and there stood Hoseok with his friend. "Hoseok hyung! Over here!" I said standing up and waving frantically. Hoseok caught eye of me and dragged his friend to our table. "Jiminie!! I missed you!" Hoseok said while pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. I just laughed and hugged him back.

Taehyung and Hoseok's friend just awkwardly look at us and sit down. Me and Hoseok take a seat. "Hoseok hyung, I want you to meet my best friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung this is Jung Hoseok." I said introducing each other while they were handshaking. "Jimin this is my best friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook this is Park Jimin." Hoseok said smiling. Me and Jungkook stared at each other wide eyed.

"You're Jibooty?!"
"You're Saltyseagull?!"

We shouted at the the same time. Hoseok and Taehyung stared at us with confused looks. "Wait Jiminie, you are Jibooty on kik?" Hoseok asked turning to me. "Ya..." I said while me and Jungkook had a staring contest. "I guess you're not a stranger anymore, am I right?" Jungkook said while smiling.

"I guess not." I said while laughing. Soon we all had a great time and we all left at 6 pm