Thank You So Much

So I've come to a decision. Because of the amount of immense and amazing support from all of ya'll. I shall... CONTINUE THE BOOK!!!!!

Yes that's right I'm going to continue this book. I realized that no matter how cringeworthy I feel it may be, I know that you guys like it a lot so I'll continue this book for you all!

The only thing is, I'm not going to update anytime soon to be honest. I still have my term exams which I am hardcore studying for right now. So in December I am going to update because of my holidays. Or I might update after the 5th of December. I'm still not sure but I'm definitely continuing this book.

Also on another note, I will start writing the books I told you about last time. I just need to decide which story I'll write. So I need you guys to comment which idea you would want to see me write.

Killer On The Way: Jikook
- if anyone knows the Blue Whale Challenge it's based on that.

Super Hot: Ha Sungwoon
- what happens when a guy ask a girl to hook him up with her Super Hot best friend?

Without You: A Seventeen Member ( still don't know who )
-  Cheating on your loved one is one thing, but purposely back stabbing them? That's not right. Let's see what this couple thinks of being away from each other for long.

So comment which story you would want me to start writing. And if you want me to write the SVT one, comment which member you think would fit the story more.

Anyways thank you so much for supporting me for this book. See you all next time!