Read My Lips

Warning: it's kinda short but also has many feels.

-

3rd person.

Nothing compares to watching the love of your life smile. It was like heaven on earth, because this was his real smile.

Vic was happy. He could hear. He finally got his wish.

Kellin was happy too. He was happy because the love of his life has finally experienced true joy.

Vic and kellin laughed at all the jokes Mike, Jaime, Jesse, and Jenna threw at them.

Forgetting about your problems, and focusing on your happiness, they found that they were friends with a funny bunch.

Especially when Jenna and Mike would fight. But Vic knew a secret, Mike was dying to ask Jenna out, but he was too afraid because Jenna seems to hate him.

But little does he know, Jenna likes him.

Kellin and Vic interlocked fingers, and kellin kissed Vic's knuckles, it's just a thing he does.

Vic astounded how everything makes a sound. He's learned so much in just the past few weeks.

He's grown to be addicted to Kellin's voice. He loves the sound of it. He especially loves when kellin sings.

He never heard anyone sing, so when he heard kellin, it blew him away. He was amazing. Kellin had gotten him into a series of amazing bands also, giving Vic an acceptable music taste.

It was just that evening, that Kellin told Vic something, he's been thinking about.

- Kellin's point of view -

"Vic, I wanted you to know something." I said.

"What is it?"

"I don't think you know how much I love you. Like, I tell you I love you everyday, but I never further explain. I feel like you don't know understand...that I'd do anything for your happiness." I said.

He smiled, "kells..."

"No, no. Just listen. I know this is the worst place to talk about it, because this isn't as romantic as in the movies, seeing as we're in an old park, but you need to know. I'd go to the ends of he world for you. I love you so much and I see no other day without you. I only want to be with you for the rest of my life." I said.

His eyes glistened with tears as I got on one knee. I pulled out the small box from my pocket, "Will you please do me the honor and let me call you my husband?" I asked.

He nodded, as I slid the ring onto his finger. I crashed my lips onto his, "I love you so much." He whispered.

"Read my lips," I said. He nodded, looking at my lips. "I love you." I mouthed.

"I love you too." He signed, and kissed me, only with passion as I responded with love.

___________________________________

PLEASE READ

OH MY GOD, IM CRYING BECAUSE THIS IS MY BABY THE PROBABLY MY FAVORITE STORY I'VE WRITTEN AND ITS BEEN GREAT YOU GUYS

BUT GUESS WHAT

ITS NOT OVER

I HAVE A SEQUEL PLANNED AND ITS GONNA BE SHORT BUT ITS ALSO GONNA BE BOMB

I LOVE YOU ALL

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

STICK AROUND BABES

I'LL POST THE SEQUEL IN ABOUT A WEEK OR SO

STAY RAD

I LOVE YOU