Spanish and French

Two weeks past by and each second vic got more nervous and excited.

He was looking forward to his surgery. Hell, I couldn't stop smiling. I love seeing him happy. I think the fact that he'll be able to hear, something his hasn't done since was a toddler, was a huge deal to him. It would be a huge deal to anyone.

To think, at first vic didn't want the procedure. He wanted to stay deaf. But then we became close and he met friends. He had people who loved him and not tormenting him.

He has a reason to hear. He explained to me, that at his previous school, he was thankful he couldn't hear all the insults coming from the students.

But now, all he wants is to hear. Yes, there are still the douchebags that make fun of him, but he realized he has a voice and can stick up for himself, also, he has us. So, he's protected and won't be victimized.

I was extremely thankful that Vivian was letting me stay here, giving me the guest room. She knew vic and I loved each other very much, but she had some rules. Which, I respected.

My thoughts trailed from the way Vic's beautiful voice sounds of the awful things that my step father says.

"Kellin, sweet heart, are you okay?" Vivian asked, slapping me out of my trance.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

"Vic, sweet heart. We have a few things we need to go over." Viv told vic. He just nodded.

"So, whenever you get the surgery, most of the family is coming. When I say most, I mean most of your cousins. Which is a lot. Coming from your dad's side, which speak Spanish. Have you been working on that?"

"Yes, but it's kinda hard when I don't have a clue if I'm saying it right." He said.

"Vic, this is important. Your dad wants you to meet them." She said.

"I'm trying." He mumbled. "Hey, it's okay, I can help. We can learn together, okay?" He smiled and nodded.

"see? Thank you kellin." I smiled, "no problem."

"Vic, don't stress it. Some of my family speak French, you get the easy end." I said.

"French? Wow, that's a shocker." He said.

"So hard to believe I'm French? I'm so offended." I said, shaking my head, laughing.

-

"Vic, get your fucking nose out of that book!" Mike groaned, taking the book away from Vic.

Mike knew vic didn't know he said a single thing, but he still pretended he did.

"Mikey, give it back." Vic whined. "Why are you trying to learn Spanish?"

"Family." Vic answered, simply, snatching the book from mike and putting it in his back pack.

"Why? Oh god, are dad's side coming to town?" He asked. Vic nodded.

"Ugh, I hate uncle rich." Mike groaned. Vic shrugged, "I honestly don't care. Mom just want me to be fluent in about a month which will never happen. You might have to be my translated, mike."

"It took me about seven years. Kell, do you know any Spanish?" I shook my head. "But I am partially fluent in French." I said.

"why French?"

"Family." I sighed. "Like, who travels just to see a shitty family dude, like why?"

"That seems to be difficult." He said, chuckling.

"My moms while funeral was in French. I had no idea it was going to be that. And then a bunch of family tried to talk to me. Do you know stressful it is to talk to a French person?" I said.

"It seems very stressful, seeing as I'm talking to one right now." I playfully punched him, "that wasn't funny."

Vic gently pulled my hair, "it's soft." He mumbled.

"Is it not supposed to be?" I asked. "No, it's just, like really soft." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you." I mumbled. I sighed, I can't wait till he can hear, because the amount of times I told him I love him and he's hadn't replied, it's killing me.

-

IM SO FUCKING SORRY ITS SO FUCKING SHORT BUT YOULL LOVE THE NEXT CHPATER SO PLEASE DONT RIP MY HAIR OUT AND PS

COMMENT FOR ME

AND PLEASE VOTE