THIS MAY BE BAD BUT IT WAS WORSE

Forgive me if I am not clear, but to me this is so real.  I know their are others out thier. from one person to other we know the stuggle this is no easy thing to over come. I like most esspecialy in this generation started as a teen, well nothing really changed as i got older, i mean this was somthing i went to for comfort were i know i would feel good. but i knwo that it took up too much of my energy and not only that keeped me bond adn locked away from things that really made life wroth living.

but the reason i stoped, i became preverted on levels i could no longer pursue, i hope you understand, but if thier is a God i know that this kind of thing would be the reason i went to hell.  you can probobly relate, and after you cross some lines for some things their is no going back, the things i got into, had to be more terrible and discusting, and after even if i really got a high from this kind of thing, i felt something awaful, and sickning, i started to have vilent and disterbing nightmares, this kind of thing brings evil dark spirits, into your life, and nights were tramatizing, what ever demond i was feeding with the the sins i was going into was beginging to take control of my sleep, and for years did not have any kind of peace, which made me go to the porn more, and dive deeper, ontil i had enof.

what i learned from this is demonds are real, and that poeple prais the Lord God for a reason, i remeber the time that i wtih God on my side cast out the demonds that honted me, casing me bloodcurdling nighmares, and casing this kind of prevertid adiciotn. i am still a kid, and never believed this kind of stuff but i have to say once a demond poseses you for a time, and you call opon God and Jesus to save you, you will be a believer. 

i pray all the time, and i understand why your told to pray, because i need it. my experiance was not cowincidnce, i am a noraml everyday person, and kid still, and this expericance was 100% supernatureal, and unhumanlike. the power of God is really something, and i am gratufull that i was able to see this happnen, and be healed.

If you dont believe me look for yourself, like the peace i have gained from this, thier is nothing more important to me than someone else figuring this out also.

may God bless you.

pray always pray clear and open harded, and you will not be dismayed.