Chapter. 13

The boat hit the dock. The royal guards looked down to see Discord. 

"Look" One spoke. "The Element".

In Discord's claw was the Element Of Kindness. Discord stirred. "Fluttershy" He spoke drowsily. 

"Fluttershy!" Discord's eyes shot wide open as he noticed where he was. The guards went on the boat.

Hercules was sitting, looking out at the lake when he heard Discord's cry.

"Wait, wait, wait, guys, guys!", Discord was getting hauled in by guards. "Fluttershy!" He yelled. Hercules stood up at once and looked fearfully at the land where they had been. 

-------------------------

Discord was pacing back and forth in his jail cell. Wondering what was going on. Then there was  sound of the jail door opening. The guards stood there. 

"Let's get this over with, Discord" The leader spoke. 

Discord stared at them.

"Where are we going?"

They only held their gaze. 

Discord felt a lump in his throat. "Oh..."

-------------------------

Fluttershy was flapping her wings as hard as she could to get away from the magic blasted to her. She looked down to see vines. Fluttershy gasped and swooped down, Twilight following. The pony quickly ran inside the cave. 

She came outside again and there was her cottage. Fluttershy rushed inside and locked the door behind her. 

"Open up!" Twilight scowled, slamming her hooves on it. 

Fluttershy whimpered, putting all her weight on the door. Then a blast of magic broke the door. The pegasus was flung to the ground. She coughed and gasped. Twilight was giggling. 

"Oh Fluttershy...."

---------------------------

Discord was walking through all the jail cells when he noticed something. He grabbed Trek and Sombra by the horn. 

"How did you know about her?" He hissed. "Tell me now!"

"It wasn't us" Sombra explained. 

"It was the alicorn" Trek spoke. 

Discord felt a pit in his stomach. 

"Alicorn..." 

He turned to the guards, who hauled him back into place. 

"Wait, no, wait!" Discord cried out. 

"You don't understand! She's in trouble!"

--------------------------------

"I had been trying to be nice with you, and this is what I get!?" Twilight snapped. 

"Twilight why do you need me to be the Element Of Kindness so badly?" Fluttershy whispered. 

"With no Element Of Kindness, means no harmony, and with no harmony means no more friendship!" Twilight's ear twitched. "But that won't happen because you will return".

"I won't go with you! I'll be with Discord!" 

"He won't be there, Fluttershy" Twilight stated. 

Discord was trying to get away from the guards

"What did you do to him?" Fluttershy uttered. 

"I thought about using violence, but violence isn't the answer! So why not turn him to stone instead?" Twilight smiled darkly. 

Discord was walking when he saw all the Elements lined up together, ready to turn him to stone for thousand years

Fluttershy gasped. 

"No need to gasp, friend, that villain is to be turned to stone for all the chaos he caused" 

"This is why you need me..." Fluttershy looked up at the alicorn. 

"You need me to turn him to stone!" She brought her face close to Twilight's.

"Well guess what? I will never be the element of kindness again!" Fluttershy held her gaze before walking away. 

Twilight had a shock look before her gaze darkened. 

"You want me to be the bad guy?"

"Fine"

"Now, I'm the bad, guy"