Chapter. 3

As the villains were still running, they ran past a tree. Discord stopped to have a little break, when he saw wanted posters on the tree. "No no no. this is bad! This is very very bad! This is really bad!" Discord grabbed one of the posters from the tree. "What?" Sombra asked worriedly. "Are we in a trap?" Trek looked around, trying to see if there where any guards.

"They just can't get my face right!" Discord shoved the poster in their faces. It had Discord's body but his head was like a regular pony. "Who cares" Sombra and Trek snapped. "Well its easy for you two to say!" Discord exclaimed. "You guys look amazing!" Discord pointed to their poster.

All of a sudden, Discord turned around to see the royal guards catching up. The gang kept on running, Discord placed his poster in the bag. As they ran, Trek and Sombra stopped. "Whats the matter?" Discord asked. He then looked up to see they were in a ravine, a wall blocking the path.

"All right, um give me a boost, and I'll pull you up" Discord turned to face them. Trek and Sombra shared a glance with each other before turning back to Discord. "Give us the satchel first" Trek gestured to the bag with the element inside.

"What...? I just..." Discord started. "I just can't believe after all we've been through, you don't trust me?" Discord exclaimed, trying to sound shocked. They just stared at him with a straight face. "Ouch" Discord replied sarcastically, handing it over.

Trek was on the bottom, Sombra was in the middle, while Discord climbed over them. With his horse leg Discord accidentally hit Sombra in the face. Sombra growled. When Discord finally reached the top, Sombra handed out his hoof. "Now, help us up" He spoke. "Just a moment" Discord snapped his fingers and the satchel appeared in his claws. "What?" Trek replied in shock. "You forgot I could do this? such a shame, well toddles!" Discord ran away, but not far enough to hear Trek scream, "Chaos!".

Discord ran and stopped before choosing a direction. Discord could hear the guards right on his tail. He then heard barking. Discord turned around to see they brought their royal German shepherd dog, Hercules. "Oh no.." Discord whispered, running faster. "Retrieve that satchel with any force!" The leader guard told the other guards. Discord felt a lump in his throat.

Discord then noticed they had a bow, he ducked under a log that was in the way, and the guards threw arrows to that instead of Discord. "Eeeek!" Discord kept on running. The guards jumped over the log. Discord then ran to the left. He turned around to find some guards went the other way. He then realized the others where still following him, but there was a tree in front of him. Discord snapped his fingers and went on the other side, and kept on running. The guards stopped in their tracks, but the leader guard and Hercules jumped over the tree.

The guard came closer to Discord. "We got him now Hercules!" The guard exclaimed. Discord turned around but regretted it as the dog almost bit his tail. Discord ran over a boulder, but so did the guard. Then all of a sudden, Discord realized he had chaotic powers. He snapped his fingers and landed a pie in the guards face, making him fall backwards.

Discord thought the dog would turn back and help the guard but it still kept on chasing him. "Shoo, go back you flea- bag!" Discord snapped, not running anymore. Hercules growled before eyeing the satchel. The dog ran forwards trying to get his teeth on the bag. "No" Discord scold, Hercules did it again. "No, stop it!" Discord growled. The dog finally got the satchel in his mouth and tried to pull it from Discord.

They started playing tug of war before Hercules let go of it and it flew out of Discord's paw, on to the end of a tree branch that was on the edge of the mountain they were on. They shared a glance before Discord pushed the dog out of the way, running towards the tree branch. But the dog was faster and ran past Discord. He grabbed Hercules paw and pulled him to the ground, making Discord have a head start.

But when Discord tried to run, Hercules bit his horse leg and brought him to the ground. The dog went on the branch first trying not to fall. Discord got back up and tried to push the dog off, but Hercules threw Discord off. He was about to fall until he grabbed the tree branch from underneath.

Hercules tried to push his hands off the branch, but his plan failed as Discord went over to the edge and grabbed the satchel. "Hah! I win!" Discord cried, showing off the bag to Hercules. But that only lasted for a second before they heard a crack and the branch broke off.

They both screamed in fear. "Sweet Celestia!" Discord yelled as the tree branch broke in two and him and Hercules went in different directions. The dog fell down a slope before hitting the floor. Hercules whimpered before spitting out grass from his mouth. He then remembered Discord and quickly stood up, he had to find the satchel. Hercules looked around before sniffing the ground, trying to find Discord's scent.

What Hercules didn't know was that Discord was hiding behind a boulder, waiting until the dog had gone. Discord looked around trying to find a place to hide, when he spotted a cave covered in vines. He was about to think twice going inside when he heard Hercules bark.

Discord quickly went inside. He tired to blend in with the wall, as the dog's outline appeared in the vines. Hercules looked around before continuing the search. Discord sighed and went deeper in the cave to explore.

He gasped as he saw what was on the other side. A beautiful cottage stood there. Discord was about to head back the way he came from when he heard the barking again. " Might as well see who lives here" Discord whispered.

As he came closer to the house, he realized the windows were boarded up. "Thats strange" Discord thought. He was about to knock on the door, when he realized he was the lord of Chaos. Discord didn't need to knock on no door.

Discord opened it and was expecting some pony to be there but no pony was in there. He shut the door and sighed. "Guess no one lives here" Discord took the satchel off and opened it up to reveal the element of kindness. "Alone at last" He whispered.

(((((CLANG)))))

Discord fell to the ground with a thud. Fluttershy was behind him holding a pan, squealing in fear as the creature dropped to the floor. She hid behind Angel Bunny. "What is that thing?" She whispered. Angel looked at Fluttershy before pointing at Discord. "You want me to get a closer, look at him?" She shrieked. Angel nodded. "No!" Fluttershy cried.

Angel frowned. "Fine!" Fluttershy responded, crawling out of her hiding space, still holding the pan in case the creature did anything she did not like. As Fluttershy got closer she noticed some things she never seen before. A horse leg, eagle claw for arm, lion paw, goat horn, and so many other things that were part of the creature.

She looked over at Angel Bunny. He opened his mouth and used his paws as fangs, trying to say ' check his teeth'. Fluttershy nodded and used the pan to make his face go towards her. She opened his mouth to find one sharp tooth sticking out. But Fluttershy felt as if it won't hurt her.

Fluttershy looked at the creature's face and smiled. "Maybe once I get to know him, he'll be a sweetheart" she looked over at Angel Bunny. "Huh?" The creature moaned, Fluttershy squealed and hit him again with the pan.

Angel stared at her with a straight face. "Um.. baby steps?" Fluttershy made a excuse. Angel Bunny sighed.