Chapter. 9

"So, hey, can I ask you something?" Discord's voice was in the distance. Fluttershy gasped and hid the bag and the element. "Can I get animal talking skills cause that would be  amazing!" Discord paused. "Are you alright?" He noticed her darkened gaze. 

"Yes, just lost in thought!" Flutteshy lightened up, not trying to think about Twilight and what she said.

----------------------

Twilight, Sombra, and Trek were spying on the pair behind bushes. Trek and Sombra were about  to take a step towards them when Twilight stopped them with her wing. "Patience boys, all good things go to those who wait".

-----------------------

It had turned day, but Discord and Fluttershy where still sleeping. Discord heard a twig break but thought nothing of it. Then a drop of sweat hit his muzzle. "Hmm, what?" He opened on eye to see Hercules looming over him, baring his teeth. "Well, I hope your here to apologize" Discord smiled. 

"AHHH!" Fluttershy heard Discord scream. She turned around to see him get dragged by a dog. "No, no put me down!" He cried, raking his eagle claws on the grass, trying to stop himself. Fluttershy ran over to him and grabbed onto his paw and claw, pulling him away from the dog. 

"Give me him!" Fluttershy growled, pulling as hard as she can. The dog glared at her, then he accidentally let Discord go. Discord flung behind Fluttershy, dazed. The dog ran towards them, trying to get Discord again, but Fluttershy stood in the way. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" She told the dog, but he didn't listen. He barked, trying to get pass her. Fluttershy narrowed her eyes. "You left me no choice but to use the stare!" She exclaimed. Discord smirked before laughing. But Fluttershy wasn't laughing instead she brought her face close the dog, tensing her teal glare. 

Immediately the dog sat down, entranced by her teal eyes. "What?" Discord asked in disbelief, not believing it worked. Fluttershy then relaxed her gaze. "Aw, you're such a good boy, yes you are!" She began to nuzzle him, the dog wagged its tail, enjoying its self. 

"You all tired, chasing the bad draconequus all over the place?" Fluttershy used a baby voice, the dog pouted nodding a yes. "Excuse me?" Discord shouted, offended.

"Come on! He's nothing but a bad dog" Discord snapped. "He's nothing but a sweetheart isn't that right?...Hercules" Fluttershy looked at his name tag. "You've got to be kidding me" Discord groaned, walking over to them. 

"Look, today is kinda the biggest day of my life, and I need you to not bring him to the royal guards" Fluttershy stated. Hercules growled, taken back by the words. 

"Just for twenty four hours! and then, you can chase each other to your heart's content, okay?" Fluttershy explained, looking at them hopefully. Discord sighed before lending out his paw. Hercules scoffed turning away. "And its also my birthday, just so you know" Fluttershy uttered. 

The dog sighed before shaking a paw with Discord. They glared at each. Fluttershy took no notice of it as she moved pass them, looking at something else. Hercules took the chance to use his hind legs to punch Discord in the stomach. Discord fell to the ground. Hercules smirked with glee. 

Fluttershy walked along the bridge, staring at the castle. She smiled in amazement as she realized, they made it, to Canterlot. They could finally see the Butterflies!