Character info

Name: Quinn Drako
Name Given: Brat
Quirk: It will be a lot like Ichigo Kurosaki and Ken Kaneki with Mob from Mob Psycho 101, and Leonardo from Blockade Battlefront with the eyes. She will be very op because of her 4 quirks. Yes she will have 4 quirks but she doesn't know this until very later. She thinks she only has one which is Mob's powers. Powerful enough on it's own.

Description: She is a bit taller then Izuku Midoriya. She has short boyish hair with the color being black with color Highlights. Her eyes are normally greyish an black. Changes when she is using the All Seeing Eyes, color is kinda galaxy like with purple, blue, pink an hints of black. Figure is like most of the girls in Class 1-A.

Weapons:
Gauntlets: Looks similar to Yang's from RWBY, just with a hidden knife and different colors. Uses them to act like extra muscle
Sword: It is exactly like the bankai form from Bleach, with just different colors. 

Name: Unknown
Name Given: Mentor
Quirk: He has a very strong water quirk, and is able to manipulate the various forms of water. He uses this to train Quinn and to joke around with her.

Description: A very tall man with muscles bulging out. Likes to show off. A very funny person with a lucky go attitude. Can be serious but rarely. Hates people who don't try. Has grey hair but dies it black all the time. Black eyes. He is also very secretive about his life and when he was a hero for some reason. He has a cane that he doesn't use for walking

Weapons:
Various knives: That he can use. They have water installed in them to shoot out an act like little bullets. They tend to be very painful.
Sword handle: He keeps a broken sword handle around with him to make a sword out of water. He tends to use a ice sword the most.
The Cane: Uses it to beat Quinn when she does something bad.

Name: Miss Eliza
Name Given: Maid, Scaly
Quirk: Dragon. Basically she can breathe fire and turn into a dragon at will, and has a set of wings that she uses.

Description: She is a beautiful older woman with long hair that tends to be always tied in a high tight bun. She has a kind look on her face, but don't let that fool you. She is very cruel and is cold to anyone besides Mentor and Quinn. She respects Mentor and treats Quinn like her own daughter. She has a kid who is 12 years old. An she hates Juniors father.

Weapons: Her fist

Name: Junior
Name Given: Little kid
Quirk: He can use the scales from his mother's quirk to act like a hardening skin to protect himself. Can breath out puffs of smoke to distract his enemy.

Description: He is very arrogant and loud but is respectful to the people stronger than him. Mainly is Mom an the Mentor along with Quinn. He has a bowl cut that unexpectedly looks adorable on him. He hates meeting new people but can make friends very easily.

Weapons: His Mom refuses to let him use any. Knows different fighting styles.