Bakugou x Deku Part Two

Its been such a long timeeee! 193 reads!?!! You guys are so kind! I'm glad you all like my story! Remember, Requests are always open!!!!

This story contains sexual acts between two fictional characters, as well as strong language. If this is triggering in any way, shape, or form, please exit now.
This was a warning.

"I love Ochaco! You know this..." Midoriya squirmed, trying to sit up. Bakugou frowned, slamming Midoriya back down. His face leaned in while the tip of his member slowly slid into Deku's hole. He gasped and squirmed one hand digging his nails into the desk and the other trying to push Bakugou away.

"I hate her, I hate everything about her. Her name, all of it. Ochaco this, Ochaco that! Can't you just love me for once?" He said pouting obviously upset. Midoriya shook his head. "This is wrong Kacchan, I'm already in a relationship! Accept the fact that I love Ochac-Ah~!!" He moaned as Bakugou slid in more. "Hush~" He whispered in his ear, playing with the tip of his cock.

Bakugou moved himself farther, still fondling Izuku's member. Midoriya couldn't do anything to silence his moans. Bakugou inched himself into Midoriya almost too easily. Bakugo's confusion soon warped into realization. "How much do you finger fuck yourself? You're so loose, is this not enough?" He said in a joking manner. "A-Ah~!! N-No! I love you inside me~!" Midoriya moaned out, basically inviting Bakugou to move freely.

Bakugou smiled pumping Midoriyas member while moving his hips in a slow and steady pace. He wasn't even going that hard even though Midoriya had already lost himself. Bakugo knew Midoriya wouldn't let him fuck him willingly. Ever since he got that bitch of a girlfriend "Ochaco" he started to submit to the blonde less and less.

He hated the thought of not being able to pin Midoriya down on any surface. Not being able to hear his moans driving him over the edge. Just in case he wasn't going to get his old vulnerable Deku back, he was going to break him. He stared at the green haired boy moving and squirming around on the table pleasuring himself with his member. His moans loud and clear.

It was music to Bakugo's ears. The blonde haired male started to pick up a violent pace, thrusting ferociously. Midoriya was basically foaming at the mouth as the overwhelming pleasure consumed him . Bakugo started to move his hands all around Midoriya's cock, laying his thumb over the slit. Midoriya bucked his hips, tears pricking his eyes.

Any words he attempted to speak would just come out as groans or fucked out moans, not even real words. The Dom above him thrusted into him attempting to find his prostate. Which in this place, was very hard. Anywhere he hit the greenette moaned out wantonly.

When he finally hit his sweet spot Midoriya lifted himself slightly screaming in delight. 'There it is.' Bakugo thought. He continued to ram into the bundle of nerves, driving the smaller boy insane.

He removed his hand from Midoriya's slit watching cum shoot out all over them, Deku screaming out his name.

Midoriya started to sit up, Bakugou still inside him. "O-ok you should probably get go-" he was cut off by Bakugou plunging inside him once more. He moaned loudly, his sore hole feeling worn out. Bakugo attacked his neck leaving dark marks, thrusting into him harshly and moaning "Deku" over and over again.

Midoriya's face went entirely red scratching Bakugou's back, tears staining his cheeks and wailing. "KACCHAN!" He screamed due to the overstimulation. "P-PLEASE! STOP!!" he screamed once more but Bakugou made a promise to himself that he would break him. "A-AH~!" Midoriya moaned out not even going to try and stop him anymore. "BAKUGOOU!!!" He screamed out feeling a liquid fill him up as he came once more.

His tense body became soft as he fell backwards onto the table out of breath. "A-ah~!!" Bakugou exhaled and collapsed on top of Midorya out of breath.
Bakugo lifted up still panting, Midoriya upset from the lost of contact but looking at him with a worried expression. "Deku I-"
He was then cut off from a familiar bitchy voice and a door opening downstairs. "Hey Babe?" Oh god... "I forgot my text book for math!" Shit.

"Quick! Hide in the closet!" Midoriya struggled to get his pants up as Bakugo hesitantly jumped into the closet. He grimaced as he felt semen oozing out of his bottom. 'That's gonna be a pain to clean...I just got these pants.'

As Ochaco makes her way upstairs and into the room Midoriya rushes to his bed. "Izuku?" She pokes her head into the room. "H-hey babe! I was just getting ready for b-bed..." He trails off with a nervous smile. "Ok...I just came back for my math book." She walks over to the desk where her boyfriend was not too long ago being rammed against.

"Ewwww, what's this white stuff on it." She goes to touch it. "O-oh! I was um...m-m-masturbating and m-may or may not have gotten some s-spunk on it. I apologize. I'll buy you a new one." Ochaco's face flushes red as she dismisses the situation. "It's ok, really! Maybe i can help you next time..." She looks off to the side.

"Umm, well I'm gonna get going." She approaches to give him a kiss. As she leans in they both her something fall in the closet.

"Did you hear something?" Midoriya panics as he can practically feel Bakugo fuming through the closet. "N-no! Just some shoes...ha haha! they probably fell off of the shelf!" The brunette nods walking to leave. "Next time, Masturbate to at least a picture of me and not my text book yeah?" And with that the female walked out.

'Now....what to do with the boy in my closet?'