Bakugou x Deku (Smut)

3rd person Pov Cuz I'm Lazyyy

Midoriya was in his room doing homework with his significant other Ochaco. Ochaco wasn't the best at math so Izuku was delighted to help her. "Now, what is the total surface of the figure?" Uraraka pondered at the question, her eyes scanning over the page again and again until they lit up showing that she knew the answer.

"One thousand...three hundred and...fifteen!"
"Good job Ochaco!, You did it!" Uraraka blushed at the comment, rubbing the back of her head, smiling goofily. "Hehe! W-well what can I say? Guess I'm a math genius now...heh?" Midoriya's head started going blank, he was waiting to tell his beloved what happened "that night". He was about to let the words slip out until he heard a scratch on the floor caused by a chair.

He turned to see Ochaco getting up, grabbing her purse. "Thanks again Izuku! I'll call you later babe!" She then kissed him on the cheek, opening the door to see a tall male with ashy blonde hair. Along with piercing red eyes that matched his shirt.

He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, glaring at Uraraka who was staring back fearfully. "O-Oh Bakugou-Kun! Wh-when did you get here...?" Uraraka said breaking the silence. "I got a spare key, Deku gave it to me." Silence filled the room.

Izuku's eyes widened when Bakugou said that, knowing Uraraka was going to be upset. "Odd...I asked Izuku for a spare key but he never gave it to me..." Uraraka responded  to what Bakugou had brought up. "Don't you have to leave?" Bakugou growled. "O-oh yes! Thank you Bakugou-Kun! Almost forgot heh..." The brown haired girl said smiling awkwardly and blushing. "Bye babe!" The girl said waving at Deku rushing out the door soon after, giving Bakugou a frightened look.

Once Midoriya heard his front door shut it was over for him. He couldn't really do much considering Bakugou was walking into the room getting closer, eyeing Midoriya down with every step.

Izuku flinched when he heard the poor clueless Ochaco leave, at the same time Bakugou smiled. He walked over to Midoriya. Throwing his legs over his shoulders, pushing him up onto the desk.

   Papers and pencils flew everywhere. He started to move his mouth over Izuku's crotch, making him moan. "S-stop, get mmmoff..." He stuttered out. Izuku didn't think Bakugo was actually going to listen, but he did.

He began to unbuckle Izuku's pants, sliding them off along with his boxers. "What was that Deku? You want me to stop?" Midoriya looked away, his eyes narrowed into a glare, not responding to the more dominant male in front of him. "That's very rude Deku...you didn't answer. Hey Deku...do you love me?" Midoriya felt his member grow hard at Bakugo's seductively tempting words.

He was saying these things in a teasing manner. It made Midoriya feel like a sick fuck, but he liked it. "I swear Deku, I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks."

"Tell me you love me." Midoriya felt Bakugo kiss up and down his shaft, earning heavy breathes and muffled moans. Midoriya wanted to be a little defiant in this little game they were playing so, like the little fuck he was, he didn't answer.

He felt Bakugo's mouth stop kissing and grow into a smile. He started to lick his Deku's shaft. Without warning, he took Deku's full length into his mouth, moving up and down. The sides of Bakugo's mouth sliding over Midoriya's shaft made him shudder.

He felt Bakugo's tongue swirl around his tip making him lose control, unraveling into a moaning mess. Midoriya grabbed Bakugo's hair, thrusting his member in Bakugo's mouth. Literally fucking it. After a little more bobbing Bakugou suddenly released Midoriya's member, earning himself a loud "pop".

Midoriya was breathing heavily and his face was flushed a deep red. "O-Ochaco..." Midoriya suddenly felt a hand over his throat. "I don't ever want to hear that name again." Midoriya nodded as he heard a zipper, followed by a belt dropping onto the floor, the metal part hitting the ground. "I'm not so sure a naughty Deku like you deserves preparation~" Bakugo smirked at Midoriya, leaning over breathing on his neck, making him flinch. "A-ah~!" Midoriya moaned, not able to hold it in anymore.

His goal was to not moan, and most definitely not cum. The taller male slid off his boxers and moved down, letting Midoriya's legs slide off of his shoulders onto the desk. He licked the tip of Midoriya's shaft to his puckered hole. "H-Hey! W-What are y-you doing!? Eating m-me out!?" Midoriya asked, hating himself for stuttering.

"Uh, yeah?" Bakugo responded as Midoriya started to shake, waiting for his tongue to enter. Midoriya got what he was waiting for as Bakugo started licking and forcing his tongue in and out of him, just like he promised. "Mmmff~!!!" Midoriya covered his mouth with his hand, turning his head to the door with a flushed face. Bakugo got up glaring down at Midoriya, noticing this wasn't working.

Bakugo had had enough. He began lining himself up with Midoriya's hole. "W-wait a minute!" Izuku objected. "So now he speaks~" The blonde haired male teased. The fun has just begun.

Just a little teaser. I'll make a part two.