Wedding

Craig nervously stood at the altar, waiting for his handsome Tweek to arrive. He looked at the rows of people sitting there. There were friends, family, you name it.

It had been about 5 minutes, and there was still bi sign of Tweek. Craig began to worry, as he tried his best to smile at hus audience around him. Out of the blue, the wedding music began to play, as those large wooden doors opened.

Tweek wore a white dress that matched Craig's tux. Craig couldn't help but stare at his soon to be husband. He thought back to their memories, like how his twitchyness has lessened over the years. The two had been there for each other for many years, and now they were finally going to be together forever.

Craig noticed Ike and Karen throwing flowers around, following Tweek as he walked. Eventually, Tweek had made it to the front of the altar, and stood with Craig. At that point Craig could focus on nothing but Tweek's face.

Craig turned to Tweek, as silence followed. "I, Craig, take you, Tweek, for my lawful husband, to love and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part. Tweek, you've made me the happiest man alive, and I promise to stay true to you." Tweek began to tear up. "So, will you be my lawfully wedded husband?" Craig asked, smiling genuinely. "I do." Tweek said, as they both slipped on their rings.

Everyone stood from their seats, clapping as the two newly weds made out. Craig picked up Tweek bridal style, as he walked out of the church. He carried Tweek into the bright sun, and stepped into a limo that was waiting for them.

The two of them sped off together, heading towards their own paradise.