💝Anniversary💝

Craig yawned, and sat up in his bed. He grabbed his phone from the drawer beside his bed, and read the date.

It was he and Tweek's anniversary! They had been together for about 2 years now, and it was their second anniversary.

Craig basically leaped out of bed, thinking of what to get for Tweek. First of all, he needed to make sure Tweek was as clueless as he could get him.

Then Craig tip-toed out of their bedroom, trying not to wake the sleeping blonde.

Craig quietly walked down the hallway, and downstairs. He decided to make Tweek his coffee for him, because why not?

About five minutes later, the coffee finished. Craig set the coffee down, and wrote a note to Tweek.

'Dear Tweekers,
           I went to buy some groceries, and I made coffee for you! Please enjoy it! P.S. at 7pm, meet at our favorite spot.
           -Craigster <3

Craig slipped the note underneath the TV remote, and left the house. He walked down the street, and made his way to Caboodle Gifts (Yes, this is a real store in Colorado).

He bought some string, and white lights. And Craig knew exactly what he was going to do with it.

He grabbed the materials, and ran home. When he got inside the house, Tweek was gone too, probably shopping.

Craig ran to the kitchen and grabbed some tacks, glue, and scissors. He was making something very special for his lover, and Tweek was gonna like it.

2 Hours Later

Craig held up his master piece, and took it up to their bedroom. He positioned the gift back on the wall, and stuck some tacks under it to keep it up.

About 10 minutes later, Tweek came home. He looked around for Craig, but he didn't seem to be in the house.

Tweek quietly walked upstairs, and into their bedroom. When he entered, he set his gift down on their bed.

Suddenly, the lights turned off, to reveal a beautiful portfolio of all of their memories together.

Tweek gasped in surprise, and he looked at the portfolio in awe

Tweek gasped in surprise, and he looked at the portfolio in awe. The beautiful lights caught his attention, and Tweek began to tear up.

At that moment, Craig jumped out of their closet, and screamed, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!"

Tweek screamed, falling backwards. "W-WHAT THE FUCK, CRAIG?" Craig bust out laughing. "S-sorry Tweek!" Craig said inbetween laughs, wiping away a fake tear.

"So.." Craig started, "Do you like it?" he asked. Tweek nodded, "Craig, I-I love it!" Tweek said happily.

Tweek then picked up the small bag off of the bed. "What is it?" Craig asked, clearly confused.

Tweek pulled a small box out of the bag, and handed it to Craig. "O-open it." Tweek said.

Craig opened the box, to find tiny clothes. "What're these for?" Craig asked. Tweek smiled, "T-they're for Stripe"

Craig had to admit, the clothes were adorable. They were little cowboy clothes. Craig dressed up Stripe, and stared at him in awe.

The two shared a kiss, and at the same time they said, "Happy Anniversary Love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end was obviously rushed. I'm writing this during school, since we aren't doing anything.

Speaking of school, its the last day of school for me! This means I will be able to update a LOT more!

Also, over 500 reads? Thank you guys so much! You have no idea hiw much this means to me 😁

Until next time!