💙Drunken Love💙

Craig was out very late. In fact, it was past midnight, and he still hadn't returned home yet.

While Craig was probably stumbling to god knows where, Tweek was at his house, freaking out.

Tweek pulled at his blonde messy hair, "Gah! O-oh god! I've c-called Craig t-three times already! W-where the fuck is he?!"

Tweek continued his mini freakout, until he heard a car park in his driveway. Tweek looked out the window, seeing Clyde and Token help Craig walk to the door.

Tweek immediately rushed to the door and unlocked it, letting the three boys inside.

Craig unsteadily stumbled in, before faceplanting onto the couch. Tweek unsurely watched Craig, before turning back to the two boys.

"T-thank you for b-bringing him to me. I'll t-take good c-care of him," Tweek said, while sofly petting Craig's hair.

The two nodded, and left the house. Tweek picked up Craig and carried him to their bedroom.

Tweek watched Craig stare at the ceiling and giggle. He decided that he should change Craig's clothes, since they reeked of alcohol.

While Tweek began to unbutton Craig's shirt, Craig pushed him away, "Stop, young ladyy! IIII has a boyyfriennd," Craig slurred.

At that moment, Tweek was stuck in a moment of awe, and he was proud.

"Uuuugghhhhhh heyy ladyy?" Tweek was snapped out of his thoughts as Craig slurred, "I gotta let out my innerr bbbile.."

As soon as those words came out, Tweek immediately rushed Craig to the bathroom. He took off Craig's hat, as Craig threw up his previous meal.

Tweek rubbed Craig's back, "G-god Craig h-how much d-did you d-drink?" he mumbled, as Craig continued to let it out.

After Craig was finished, Tweek walked him back to the bedroom. Craig looked around, as if he was just thrown into a stranger's house.

As soon as he noticed Tweek, he didn't seem as confused. "Ohh,*hic* heyy Tweekerzz.. whhherre are we?" Craig asked, still slurring a bit.

Tweek mentally facepalmed, "C-Craig you're in our b-bedroom."

Craig looked around a bit more, "Ohh yeahh"

All of a sudden, Craig took off. He ran downstairs, and grab a 3 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Alarmed, Tweek immediately chased after Craig, and saw him holding the bottle. "C-Craig? What d-do you p-plan to do with that b-bottle?" Tweek asked, while pointing at the bottling in Craig's arms.

Craig didn't answer. Instead he ran to the living room and shook the bottle like a mad man. As the bottle quickly filled with fizz, Craig opened the bottled, throwing in a couple of mentos.

The can exploded, getting soda everywhere, "FUCK YEAH MOTHERR FUCKAAAAAASSSSS!!!!" Craig yelled at the top of his lungs, while waving the bottle around in the air.

"GAH! C-CRAIG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tweek screamed, snatching the soda from Craig.

Craig snqpped his head in Tweek's direction, "Uhhh... Havinnngg a party? Diihhdd ya thinkk whee were gonna sleehp?"

Tweek just carried Craig back to their bedroom, just leaving Craig to stande there.

Then Craig flopped on their bed and just layed there. Tweek walked downstairs to prepare a glass of water for Craig, but as soon as Tweek got back to their bedroom, Craig was sleeping. Out cold.

Tweek smiled, as he carefully undressed Craig. He changed his clothes, and tucked him under their covers.

"I-I love you s-so much Craig. B-but sometimes, y-you drive me c-crazy," Tweek kissed Craig's forehead, before falling asleep, kneeling by their bed and holding Craig's hand.