💙Stressed💙

Warning⚠ Painfully Short

Craig's POV

I look at my homework, frustrated.

The problem I was currently doing made no sense to me.

I tug the strings from my hat out of frustration, "What the fuck?! What does this even mean? How the fuck am I supposed to know what time it is when the train reaches the station!?"

"B-babe, you okay u-up there?", I hear Tweek call from downstairs.

I don't want to worry Tweek, so I decide not to tell him about the homework.

"I'm good Tweekers!" I call back, clearly lying.

I look back at my homework, so stressed out to even realize that Tweek was standing right behind me.

"Hey, y-you okay C-Craig?" Tweek asks me, showing concern.

"Yeah I'm fine Tweek," I reply, "I'm just a little stressed over this stupid homework.."

Tweek hugs me from behind, "W-well let's take a b-break then!"

Tweek practically drags me out of my chair, and flops me on my bed.

We lay on our shared bed in silence.

Me and Tweek toss and turn until we find our favorite position, spooning.

Obviously, Tweek was the little spoon.

I watch Tweek slowly fall into a deep sleep, as funny idea pops into my head.

I quietly hop out of bed, and make my way downstairs, and into our kitchen.

I grab Tweek's favorite coffee flavor (Hazelnut), and make a cup of coffee.. for myself.

As soon as the coffee is done I basically down it, now my plan comes into action.

I tip-toe back upstairs, and into our bedroom. Then I climb onto our bed very carefully, with my butt being right in front of Tweek's face.

I let a Hazelnut scented fart exit my butt, and onto Tweek's face.

Tweek shifts a bit, "C-Craig? Did you make c-coffee for me?"

Tweek slowly opened his eyes, to see my butt in front of his face.

His expression changes from confusion to slight anger.

Tweek then bolts up from the bed, "God damnit C-Craig you m-mother fucker!"

Tweek may have chased me around the whole house, but I had to admit, that was so worth it.