💔Heartbroken💔

I fixed a minor mistake in the beggining, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Tweek was working late tonight, so he decided to go grocery shopping, because why not.

He stopped at Wal-Mart, and bought the stuff they needed. You know, tomatoes, meats, grains, all that good stuff. And a little something extra.

When he walked to the cash registers, there were long lines, for every single one of them.

Tweek sighed, soon getting annoyed with these long lines, until it was finally his turn.

After he bought his stuff, Tweek walked out of the store, humming happily to himself.

While he walked, he heard moaning coming from an alleyway. Growing curious, he peeked around the corner.

Tweek covered his mouth in shock, as tears slipped out of his eyes. He saw Craig and Bebe making out.

And worst of all, Craig seemed to be enjoying it.

Tweek kept spying on them, just to see what they'd do.

Bebe starting talking first, "So, what are you gonna do about Tweek? Aren't you still dating him?"

Craig grunted. "That Tweek kid? Nah, me and him are just friends. I'm not his boyfriend, and I don't like him," Craig said.

Tweek was heartbroken. He and Craig had been dating for two years, and now he was cheating on him.

Tweek felt like it was his fault for Craig cheating. Maybe he wasn't making enough efforts, or maybe he wasn't good enough? Not that it mattered now. It was too late.

Gripping the grocery bags tightly, Tweek ran back home, sobbing loudly. Unfortunately, this had caught Craig's attention.

Craig began to chase after Tweek, and Tweek noticed quite quickly. Adrenaline kicking in, Tweek dropped the grocery bags and ran faster than ever before, until he was out of sight.

Tweek was too fast for Craig, so he gave up on chasing him. He thought about whether to stay with Bebe, or chase after Tweek again.

Fuck it! Tweek was more important at this point! He's probably really hurt now. Craig felt guilty, he knew that thus was his fault. He had to find his precious Tweek.

Before Craig knew it, he was running in the direction of their shared house. When Craig got there, he fumbled with the keys, and eventually opened the door.

"TWEEK?" Craig called out. All he earned was silence. Craig searched the house, or any sign that Tweek was even here. No luck.

"Tweek will come back, I'm sure of it," Craig mumbled to himself. As ge made hus way up to their bedroom.

It felt weird to sleep without Tweek next to him. He knew Tweek would come back.. he had to.

*Timeskip To Morning*

Craig woke up the next morning, the find that he was still alonr in the bed. He shrugged it off, and walked downstairs to watch the news.

Craig plopped down on the couch, on flicked the TV on the the remote.

"Good morning South Park! This morning we're here with another distracted driver victim, Tweek Tweak." That got Craig's attention.

"It seems as if the driver wasn't paying attention, instantly killing the boy. We searched Tweek's body, to find an engagement ring in his hand. Whoever he was going to propose to, I'm sorry."

Tears filled Craig's eyes. Tweek was going to propose to him, and now he's gone. He realized that he could've prevented this, if only he didn't hang out with Bebe.

He remebered that Tweek would always hug him, and call him his guardian blueberry.

Craig sobbed into his hands, "Tweek.. I'm sorry.. She made me. She threatened to kill you unless I pretended to be her boyfriend.. I'm so sorry.."

A moment later, Craig felt cold air wrap around him. Almost as if something was hugging him.

Craig wrapped himself in a blanket, and cried himself to sleep.

Craig stood up, realising that he was dreaming. He saw Tweek standing a few feet away from him, slightly smiling.

Craig ran over to Tweek, and englufed him in a hug, and Tweek returned it.
"Tweek!" Craig cried, "I'm so sorry!" Craig said inbetween sobs.

"I-It's okay.. It w-wasn't your f-fault." Tweek calmy responded, while rubbing Craig's back. Tweek was honestly shocked. Craig had never shown this much emotion. Ever.

"I-I miss you," Craig stuttered. "Please come back.." Craig said in a shaky voice. "I-I'll try my best.." Tweek said.

"Now, you need to wake up.." Tweek said. "No! I-I don't wanna leave you again!" Craig cried.

"I'm s-sorry my guardian b-blueberry.. but before you g-go.." Tweek jumped up and wrapped him legs around Craig's waist, hugging him.

Craig's eyes shot open, and he soon realized that he was awake. He began to cry again, already missing Tweek.

Craig turned the new back on.
"-Turns of the victim of the driver is still alive! Tweek Tweak is okay. It's a miracle!"

Craig cried harder, he knew that Tweek would come back! Tweek was okay, and their relationship would be saved!

*87 Years later*

An old Craig gripped Tweek's hand. They had been married for 62 years now, and their time was running out.

The two held hands in a comfortable silence. "Tweekers.." Craig started, "Remember the 4th grade? I remember those days.. and when we got married..?"

Tweek nodded his head, as a few tears escaped his eyes. "I miss those days.." Tweek said, not stuttering once. "Don't worry my love.. When we go to heaven, we can be young again, together" Craig said, wiping a tear away from Tweek's cheek.

The two slowly stood up, as they shared a hug. Then they both sat on their couch, closing their eyes for the last time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Craig opened his eyes, taking notice of his surroundings. He was in South Park Colorado, and he was back in 4th grade. He looked to his left, seeing Tweek standing next to him, holding his hand.

"Tweek.." Craig started. "W-we made it.." Tweek finished.