💙Craig Gets Sick💙

Craig woke up, because the room was too cold for him to handle.

It was only 4:AM when he woke up, and it was a Saturday. Craig grunted, knowing that he would have to get up.

He slowly rose out of his bed, and slowly walked to the stairs, bringing his blanket along with him.

He walked downstairs, only to be met with colder air. "Why is it so fuckin' cold?" Craig mumbled to himself, while trudging down the stairs.

He checked the thermostat, it read 68°, so why was it so cold? He didn't care too much either, he just wanted to go back to sleep.

He walked back up the stairs, and to his bedroom. He trudged to his closet and grabbed the fluffiest blanket he could find in there.

Craig jumped onto his bed, and snuggled into his blankets. Before he knew it, he had drifted into sleep..

6 hours later..

Craig woke up to the sound of his phone vibrating. (I do that too ngl) He opened his phone to see that he had gotten a text from Tweek.

Message from: 💕My Love💕: Craig, are you awake?

Me: I just woke up.. what's up?

💕My Love💕: You were still sleeping?! Craig, it's 10:24 in the morning!

Me: I'm just tired.

💕My Love💕: I'm coming over, so that we can cuddle ;)

Craig sighed and turned off his phone, placing it on his drawer.

He cuddled back into his blankets, because he felt chills all over.

About 5 minutes later, he heard a knock at his door.

Craig groaned, and got up, holding his blanket close to him.

He walked down the stairs, and opened his front door, to find a happy Tweek standing in his doorway.

"H-hey Craig" Tweek stuttered, smiling happily. Craig moved to the side to let Tweek in, before walking back to his room and cuddling into his blankets.. again.

Tweek followed Craig into his bedroom, and worriedly watched Craig snuggle into the blankets.

Tweek walked over to Craig's bed, and gently placed his hand on Craig's forehead.

It felt hot, so Tweek walked downstairs and into the Tucker's kitchen, grabbing a thermometer.

He made his way back into Craig's room. "C-Craig, open your m-mouth," Craig obeyed, because he was too tired to debate.

Tweek waited a few minutes until the thermometer finally beeped, signaling that it was done.

Tweek picked up the thermometer and checked it, it read 104°F.

Tweek was immediately filled with concern, "C-Craig you have a f-fever," Tweek said softly.

Craig just groaned in response before turning to his side.

Tweek noticed that the blanket was huge, and fluffy. That needed to be removed, but Craig would be pissed.

Tweek tip-toed over to Craig's bed, then snatched the blankets off. Surprisingly, Craig didn't fight for it. Instead, he just curled up into a ball, whimpering and shaking slightly.

Tweek noticed Craig's whimpering, and sat next to him on his bed, "Craig w-what's wrong?"

Craig quickly snuggled up against Tweek, "Tweek, I feel horrible. I'm tired, I'm cold, and my body aches.."

Tweek nodded his head, "I s-see. Well I-I'll get you a th-thinner blanket. That big b-blanket will make your f-fever worse," Tweek got up, and walked to Craig's closet. He searched the closet umtil he found a thin, Blue blanket.

Tweek walked back to Craig's bed, throwing the blanket on top of Craig. Craig quickly snuggled into the blankets, and Tweek layed down with him too.

After a few minutes, Craig drifted into sleep, while the blonde continued to run his hands through Craig's hair.

Tweek would stay as long as he needed to for his lover to get better.