🎶Singing🎶 {Edited}

Hope you enjoy! Also I'm sorry for the slow updates, I've been playing on my PS4 a lot lately! Also, play the music above when le author tells ya to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig loved to sing, but he was super self conscious about it. So he wouldn't sing in front of anybody, only when he was alone.

Since Tweek was going grocery shopping for a while, Craig figured he could sing while he could.

Craig heard a distant door close, signaling that Tweek had left. Craig let out a sigh of relief, and pulled out his phone.

He set up his camera to record himself, so he could see what he sounded like afterwards.

He pulled out his guitar, and started to play the strings, creating a music beat. Once the music started up, he began to sing.

{Play the song}

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul."

Tweek was about a fourth of the way to the store, until he realised he had forgotten his phone!

His grocery shopping list was saved on his phone! Tweek immediately made a U-Turn and headed straight back home.

Meanwhile, Craig was singing and playing his guitar loudly. So loud, that he couldn't hear anything outside of their shared bedroom.

"But it takes someone to come around, to show you how!"

"He's the tear in my heart, I'm alive. He's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire."

"He's the tear in my heart, take me higher. Than I've ever been!"

Tweek fumbled with his keys, and unlocked the door. As soon as he walked in, he heard faint singing and music coming from the shared room.

Forgetting all about his phone, Tweek walked upstairs, investigating where the music was coming from.

Tweek put his ear up against the bedroom door, listening to Craig's beautiful singing voice. "C-Cute.." Tweek stuttered, still listening to his boyfriend.

"The songs on the radio are okay.. But my taste in music is your face!"

Tweek opened the door ever so slightly, silently watching Craig play. His eyes were closed, as he sang with a gentle smile.

"And it takes a song to come around, you show you how,"

"He's the tear in my heart, I'm alive. He's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire! He's the tear in my heart, take me higher."

"Than I've ever been!"

Tweek noticed that Craig stopped singing for a moment, only hearing his guitar. Then Craig continued to sing, with a much softer tone.

"You fell asleep in my, car I drove the whole time. But that's okay, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine."

"I'm driving here I sit. Cursing my government. For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement."

Craig's tone began to rise again, signaling that the song was getting intense again.

"You fell asleep in my! Car I drove the whole time! But that's okay, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine!"

Tweek noticed that Craig seemed to be angry while singing.

"AND DRIVING HERE, I SIT. CURSING MY GOVERNMENT. FOR NOT USING MY TAXES TO FILL HOLES WITH MORE CEMENT!"

Tweek grew worried for Craig, seeing how much the song affected him. Now he was wondering if he should step in ir not.

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, oh, oh.. That you're alive and have a soul, oh, oh. But it takes someone to come around, to show you how!"

Craig smiled again, playing his music and singing with ease.

"He's the tear in my heart! I'm alive! He's the tear on my heart! I'm on fire! He's the tear in my heart! Take me higher! Than I've ever been!"

"My heart, is my armor. He's the tear in my heart, he's a carver. He's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther."

"Than I've ever been!"

"Oh, Than I've ever been!!!"

"My heart, is my armor.. He's the tear in my heart, he's a carver. He's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther. Than I've ever been.."

Craig turned off his camera and looked up, to find Tweek watching him.

The raven jumped back in surprise, "AH! Tweek! How much of that did you see?" Craig nervously asked.

Tweek giggled, "P-pretty much e-everything," Tweek bent over, planting a kiss on Craig cheek.

A light dust of pink covered Craig's face, and he smiled. "I wish I had gotten that on camera," Tweek said pouting.

Craig held up his phone, "I've already got the answer to that problem."