Aknowledgements

Thank you so much to xanabanana66x for helping me with British stuff. I couldn't succeed without all your help. Like, now I know that OH MY GOD YOU SAY SHOPPING TROLLEY INSTEAD OF SHOPPING CART AND THAT IS SO UNEXPLAINABLY CUTE TO THIS DAY

Also, a big thanks to Qualitydreamer and Emmi1D4Life for the amazing comments and Breadtimestories for the support! Not to mention Dat_Sherlock_Boi , who was my first dedicated reader EVER, and continues to be one today.

I loved writing this so much and I'm incredibly grateful that I got to share the experience with you all.

And of course, thanks to all my readers who enjoy and support my work. I appreciate all of you so much, even if I haven't shouted you out here at the end.

Anyway, yeah, this book is definitely canon. Just saying. And that is very satisfying.

Self-Promo Time:

To my new readers, I have two other Johnlock fics at the moment that you can find on my profile. The first one is named Blood on Water Street, and the sequel is Inquiry for Manhattan. This mini-series takes place immediately after season 4. I'm also co-writing one right now with Dat_Sherlock_Boi and will notify my followers when it is published!

I'll be taking a break from writing Johnlock now. Not sure how long that'll last, but I'm working on some originals! You can find Astheaous - Stave One on my profile right now. I've submitted it in the Open Novella Contest, so I'd be so grateful for some extra support! It's sci-fi, and it features and LGBT+ relationship, not to mention original characters that are anything but predictable and cliché. Feel free to try it out!

Again, a big thank you to ALL OF YOU! I love you so much, you don't even know. I hope you enjoyed my story, and I hope you enjoy my others as well. <3

-Miaena