Chapter 7

The three agents squirmed, trying their hardest to get out of their binds. The metal chairs were freezing them, keeping them alert. Morgan yanked at his handcuffs, trying his hardest to get himself out of them.

"Morgan, it's no use." Emily said, resting her head on the back of the chair.

"I'm getting out of here, Reid is out there with those psychopaths, who knows where JJ is or what's happening to Garcia, Hotch is dead and we're stuck here." Morgan's tone sounded frustrated.

"Morgan, we'll get out of here, just be patient." Rossi looked at the younger agent, a sympathetic look on his face, trying to calm him down.

"I'm trying, Rossi, I really am, it's just... hard not knowing what they're doing to him." Derek looked down at the floor, a small tear coming into his eye. Rossi and Emily shared looks, knowing how much this whole ordeal was effecting Morgan.

Emily put her head down near her hands and felt around in her hair, determined to find some sort of pin. She did, eventually, pulling it out and picking at the lock of the handcuffs. It took her a few minutes but she managed to get one of them unlocked and she instantly moved to her other hand. Once she was completely free, she stood up, walking quietly over to Morgan and unlocking his cuffs.

They were all free in a matter of minutes, stretching out their stiff limbs and getting circulation back into their hands. All three of them looked around the garage, looking for a weapon of some sort. Emily took a drawer that was nearer to the door, Rossi took a box that was laying near the small window, Morgan went to the corner furthest from the door which was blocked off by bits of junk and clutter. He pulled up one of the dusty blankets that were there before dropping it back instantly in shock.

"Hotch?"

0_0

Spencer was sitting on the couch, his hands handcuffed in front of him and Chris' arm around him. He shifted uncomfortably, trying to keep his queasy stomach at bay. The man sitting next to him smiled down at the younger man, making Spencer's stomach feel worse.

"How are you feeling baby?" Chris asked, putting his nose into Spencer's hair and nuzzling it gently.

"I..I'm fine." Reid said, almost coldly, trying not to let much emotion fall into his words.

"I'm sorry about your friends but they have to be taught a lesson." The arm tightened around the younger man, making Reid tense up slightly.

"Just don't hurt them." Chris kissed his cheek, making the youngest agent flinch.

"Unless they step out of line, I won't have to." Chris almost warned, placing a kiss on Spencer's head.

Tommy and Peter watched the situation play out from the kitchen counter, half wishing it was them playing with Spencer, half wishing it to be over. They were somewhere between jealous and annoyed, hating how much time Chris got to spend with Spencer

"If only we were still at my brother's shack, the things we made Spencer do, they were the best nights of my life." Tommy said, half in a memory. Peter smirked beside him, not knowing fully what happened but getting the gist of it.

"If only Chris would let him go for more than a second, we could have so much fun with him." Peter scowled, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"It's not fun, we did all of this work just to be thrown to the curb." Tommy went into the fridge and grabbed two beers, handing one to Peter.

They stay like that for a while, Peter and Tommy ranting and Chris and Spencer talking on the couch. It's only until they hear sirens when they all sit up.

"Who the fuck called them?" Chris asked, jumping up and obviously becoming angry.

"Someone must've got out." Tommy said, standing at alert. Chris growled and turned to Spencer, pulling him close with the lapels of his jacket.

"Which one of your friends was it?" Chris all but snarled, his face taking an angry form, scaring Spencer as he was pulled mere inches from his captors face. 

"I.. I don't know." Spencer cried, instantly being thrown to the floor. Chris' boot kicked his stomach, forcing the breath out of his lungs. Spencer rolled over onto his stomach, trying to miss the blows that landed over his body.

The sirens got louder and louder, alerting everyone in the building that help was getting closer and closer. Chris stopped hitting Spencer only to pull him up by his jacket again, forcing the bleeding man up to his knees. The youngest agent's mouth was bleeding in several places, his right eye was starting to bruise up and he probably had many other scars and bruises littering his torso.

"You're lucky you're cute." Chris said as he threw Spencer back to the ground. The younger man groaned and rolled away, holding his stomach.

Tommy, Peter And Chris argued in the kitchen, shouting about who's fault it was and what was going to happen. They didn't notice the four agents walking out of the garage, slowly coming up behind them. The three criminals were unsuspecting as they were each hit other the head with some sort of metal object. 

Spencer felt hands on him and instantly tried to push them away, he only realised it was Morgan when the older man pulled him close. They hugged for what felt like hours, Morgan gripping the younger man tightly like Spencer was his lifeline.

The sirens got louder, closer, keeping the agents hopeful that help was on the way. The three criminals were tied up in a corner, unable to move or speak. Garcia had came upstairs after Emily had went down to see her. Everyone waited in the small living room, keeping an eye on their captors and talking to each other.

"Hotch, how'd you survive?" Spencer spoke up after a while, still holding onto Morgan tightly.

"He didn't shoot me, just missed my head. It was close though. He knocked me out and I was just waking up when Morgan found me." Hotch said, looking at his bruised hands.

It was silent for a while, the team just enjoying being somewhat safe for once. They heard helicopters and cars pull up after a few minutes, the sound of car doors and shouting filling their ears. They were relieved when JJ walked in first, tears forming in her eyes as she looked at her teammates.

"We're safe."